Kiss....One Of the greatest Bands Of All time. Sucks They don't have Peter and Ace anymore but if you have any information or Comments on KISS just post and also ..Does KISS tour any more?
Yes Love Gun is Awesome!! Oh and post your favorite song too Mine Is GOD OF THUNDER (live) And Gene Is Favorite Member!!1
Rokken With Dokken!
KISS IS awesome. lol

Yeah KISS was like the first band I ever really REALY liked. Too bad for Ace and Peter that they're missing out now, but I think Tommy and Eric are doing a fine job. But I often wonder what it would've been like if Eric Carr was still alive today. I think he'd be such an awesome drummer. Anyone ever listen to his solo "Carr Jam '81"? It's very good, and actually sounds like a drum solo instead of a 5 minute drum roll with cymbols added in.
[img]http://myspace-774.vo.llnwd.net/00952/47/76/952176774_l.jpg[/img]
That's me, bitch!
That's Right I Wish Eric Was Still Alive He Was Awesome as Well As Peter!
Rokken With Dokken!
Quote by Rhoads2000
Kiss....One Of the greatest Bands Of All time. Sucks They don't have Peter and Ace anymore but if you have any information or Comments on KISS just post and also ..Does KISS tour any more?

I don't like KISS, they seem so bloated - with their make-up, and their anthems...I prefer stripped down kinda stuff
I love kiss. My uncle is good friends with gene simmons and ive met him a couple times. Kiss is great. my fav. song is definately god of thunder
Gear

Ibanez ax120
Behringer V-tone Gmx 212 120w
Boss ds-1
marshall blues breaker
boss v-wah
boss chorus
gibson les paul standard with gold hardware
!new! Dean V-coustic
!new! Ibanez rg 320 fmam