Page 1 of 3
today in English class, our teacher gave us this big lesson about how the English language is being destroyed by "ghetto slang." and then the bitch gave us an assignment. we have to write an essay about the destruction of the English language, but it has to be written ENTIRELY in ghetto slang. so in this thread everybody just list some ghetto words i can use. use them in a sentence to
^^ foshizzle. instead of this... put dis. instead of with put wit. so on and so on.
Quote by ch715dallat
Necrophagist how could all you n00bs forget the best german metalcore band ever. i think theyre tech metalcore tho or sumfin
And use bitch and hoe a lot.

So start with:

Yoyo yo all ma brothas from otha mothas, we be assigned (to civilised?) to write a repo't about the motha****in ghetto language (REPRESEEEENT). ...

lol
Yo, bizatch step of mah grillzz!
Quote by Mike Birbiglia
I went to the doctor, and they found something in my bladder. And whenever they find something, it's never anything good like, "We found something in your bladder AND IT'S SEASON TICKETS TO THE YANKEES!!

Do you folks like folk?
She's asking to be cursed at.
Quote by SForbz-Rockstar
You're a bald gopher with wings that lives in the countryside, working on a farm.

Quote by Bubban
Having sex in a pool full of jello? How strangely erotic. No, not just any sex, butts-*gets shot*

God bless the underdog and God bless the antihero.
Report his ass to the principle for not teaching you how to write in ghetto slang and for giving such an ignorant assignment.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
That sounds like the best assignment EVAR. Your teacher = ghetto
I was bad with usernames at age 12. Ah woe.
Try and write in perfect English, no grammatical errors at all. If you need help with that, ask any of the Grammar Nazi's that populate UG.
.Brand New.Bright Eyes.This Will Destroy You.

THRRRRRRRREADKILLER!
Quote by Nelsean
Report his ass to the principle for not teaching you how to write in ghetto slang and for giving such an ignorant assignment.

no way! this is like free marks man! nothing is easier than not using correct grammar, and its funny as hell.
Remember to end the essay with 'Dont push me, cause im close to the edge'
I was bad with usernames at age 12. Ah woe.
I agree with the teacher to a degree, although hip and rap is a viable subculture of society, but he / she should not force you to do this assignment. The assignment is dumb as it seeks to attack a subculture of society, rather than discussing how and why language and the meaning of certain words have changed over time.

P.S ebonics is garbage. It is just poor english. Words sound simiilar enough to be recognized as part of the enlgish langauge. The words are spelled wrong, which should not constitute a dialect, as the words new spelling generally reflect substituting letters taht have similar phonetic properties to maintain the general pronouciation. For example. What's up is used by urban folk as wuz up. the is different slight and letters used to achieve the effect are changed. The effect being created is recognizable to most others it is simply been altered to siut a particular segment of society who think that not being able to spell or pronounce words is cool. From where I stand being intelligent and using your mind to its fullest potential is cool.
Last edited by TwistedLogic at Feb 6, 2007,
Straight outta English, crazy assignmentwriter named Ice Cube,
From the topset called Students With Attitude,

Or

Na-na-na-na--ner-nerner.

Cant mark this.
How about you tell him that English is a bastardization of the Latin language? What a stupid teacher.
#21 OF THE NON-CONFORMIST CLUB
Last edited by Zukev at Jul 12, 2010,
just make up words, he's not gonna know
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Quote by mynamewontfit
Just use this to write the assignment:

rofliron good stuff man. that made me giggle pretty hard for a good 5 mins. i might just stick the picture to the back of the essay or something
I wouldve written your essay for you. How easy is that, just make it so no one can understand and you'll get top marks. Look at some Sean Paul lyrics, never know what the f*ck he's going on about.
instead of ignorant put ignint... instead of fool say foo instead of trouble making say instuhgatin uhhh jeez idk instead of saying like u agree? say u feel me?
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
write ur report as normal, then go to gizoogle.com (think its spelled right, google it if not) and and use the textilizer to change it to ebonics.
Look Left>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Left you idiot
I be down with ya teacha ma! Fo shizzle. Go to da beck a have sum muthafukkin dopies mannn!
Gear:
Gibson Explorer
Marshall JCM 900 Dual Reverb Combo
Ibanez TS-9 Tubescreamer
Boss TU-2 Chromatic Tuner
Tons of Green Tortex picks
Lots of other crap...
Quote by mynamewontfit

Roflcakes!
hai guize join mah gr00pz plz kthx:

Big it up rudeboi 1tym, wrk 'bout ghetto shit, das whack fool, hold it tite yo
Quote by mynamewontfit

haha
there is no fear in this heart.

Quote by ETHANEVIL
How am I being or trying to be fabulous/glamorous?

Quote by DanRev
Straight outta English, crazy assignmentwriter named Ice Cube,
From the topset called Students With Attitude,

Or

Na-na-na-na--ner-nerner.

Cant mark this.

ROFL !
Just add the word "yo" to the end of every sentence. You'll be done in no time.
Quote by Zukev
How about you tell him that English is a bastardization of the French and Latin language? What a stupid teacher.

That is an interesting point. Although I generally dislike the way some english is used in hip hop and rap culture, there could be some comparison drawn between bastardized french and urban lingo. But I do not know enough about the birth of english to give much opinion. English does seem pretty different than romantic languages like french and latin so not completely sure of the bastardization comment but interesting paralell none the less.
Quote by mynamewontfit

I wish I'd thought of that. haha

On topic hire a black man to write it for you.

Rocker007
Spend some time at 5 points south in Birmingham, Alabama. Ya can get it wrote up good ya feel me niggah?
Have you ever went to put on a pair of underwear, but there weren't any, so you started runnin around the house flailin your arms while nude?
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
its called Ebonics people not ghettoized english

Or Jive.

If you could write a whole essay in Jive, you'd be the man. Seriously. Ebonics is just for idiots who can't be bothered to spell correctly or actually learn the language. But Jive is a language all its own using a lot of metaphor and colorful imagery.
Hi, I'm Peter
yes a thread i like- yo mama so fat her belt size is the equator, whats hepening biatch, yo dog wizzle ma nizzle on this kizzle ya mean
Quote by JamieB
Because all TRUE GUITARISTS know what PLUGINCHILD looks like, DUUUUH!

I want it now, and i want you NOW! give me your heart and your soul!
Yeah mister389 is right. www.gizoogle.com

Example on some microsoft thing:
Describes MTS n COM+ technolizzles tizzle simplify tha develizzle n deployment of Internet n Intranet serva-centric applications yaba daba dizzle.
Ebonics is one of my pet peeves, although it would be a funny assignment.
Tell her to stop being such a ridiculously stupid bitch, to try teaching something real and to stop wasting everyone's f**king time with useless and opnionated lessons.
Page 1 of 3