hey, i recently bought a second hand epiphone sg, it has fairly light scratches just about the strings, on the scratchpad and part of the body, does anyone any product i could use to get the off?
Quote by Jonjy2
Haha! You are awesome Bucketbotman!! Lolz!!

+100

I CAN PUT MY FOOT BEHIND MY HEAD!

Gear
Ibanez RG370DX special edition!
Tanglewood Oddessy Acoustic
Marshall TSL100
Marshall 1960's A slant cab
Fender 40W amp
Dunlop Crybaby
rubbing compound, like they use to get minor scratches out of cars, my epi sg had the same problem now it looks like new
although, your scratchplate is going to get scratched to hell one way or another thats why its there- it protects the body from your plectrum.
Fender American Deluxe Ash Stratocaster (2000)
Fender Classic Player 60's Stratocaster
Marshall JCM900 100w head & 4x12 cab

Korg DT-10 Tuner; Boss DD-3 Digital Delay; Jim Dunlop JH-1B Wah; Boss RT-20 Rotary Ensemble; MXR EVH Phase 90.
Quote by ArcherTheVMan
although, your scratchplate is going to get scratched to hell one way or another thats why its there- it protects the body from your plectrum.

Quit using big words!! LOL I was like: "'plectrum' WTF?" Then I looked it up and I was like "Oh. . . Why didn't he just say pick?" I feel like an idiot, thanks!
Quote by 1llusionz
Quit using big words!! LOL I was like: "'plectrum' WTF?" Then I looked it up and I was like "Oh. . . Why didn't he just say pick?" I feel like an idiot, thanks!

he said plectrum because thats what its called, n00borzzzzzz
It's always going to get scratched, so no matter what you do is only going to be temporary and damage your finish further. Just let it go the way it wants to, I prefer a guitar to have some wear and tear on it
thanks alot guys.
Quote by Jonjy2
Haha! You are awesome Bucketbotman!! Lolz!!

+100

I CAN PUT MY FOOT BEHIND MY HEAD!

Gear
Ibanez RG370DX special edition!
Tanglewood Oddessy Acoustic
Marshall TSL100
Marshall 1960's A slant cab
Fender 40W amp
Dunlop Crybaby