The vaguest of shrugs
The prescription drugs
You'll never find
A person inside

Quote by saphrax
I agree with This End Up
Eat the rich, feed the poor.
OMG W3RLD P34Ce LOLz!1!

And talk to this one beautiful girl I like.

EDIT: I should have said "What do you mean, IF i was god?". That would have been a perfectly good lame joke.
Last edited by sashki at Feb 6, 2007,
Tell everyone that I don't exist then kill myself to prove it so that there would be no more religious arguments about God ever again.
It's difficult to win unless you're bored.
well for starters, i'd go back in time, and erase that snake. thats probably about it.
Quote by Samnung
im gunna rape u

Quote by GuitarManiac09
Stay away you freak....I dont want you spreading your hideous crab population..

METALLICA AT WEMBLEY 08/07/07
I'd make a burritto so hot that I couldn't eat it.
Quote by jase_connor
what a knob [1983 Merman]...its so moronic I thought it was deliberate

Quote by guitar?
Merman I will speak the truth
We all think you're a flaming douche
Plus we all think you are gay
And we all hope you get aids
look in the ladies changing rooms all over the world
if you can't be a good example
be a bad warning

Quote by aequitasveritas
lol, so i got a boner this one time and i was watching tv, so i decided to hump the little crack between the two cushions of the couch. yeah.

www.free-game-downloads.mosw.com
I'd crush peoples ideas of there only being one supreme being, and show them my penis.
Co-President of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

I'd make sure there is world peace, then fix myself up with an amazing Marshall tube amp, and my custom Fender DKCaster along with a custom Les Paul to my liking. Oh, and a big cupboard full of Dunlop 2mm stubby's so I can never run out again.
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
#21 OF THE NON-CONFORMIST CLUB
Last edited by Zukev at Jul 12, 2010,
Smite you all and populate UG with Manbearpigs.
Quote by p o e
lmfao man thats so sick and depraved and yet funny all at once

my hats off to you IbanezSA160, you have embodied the Pit into one little poem
Quote by Zukev
I'd ban everyone on earth who makes pointless threads. You first.

eat my ass
Don't try engaging me
The vaguest of shrugs
The prescription drugs
You'll never find
A person inside

Quote by saphrax
I agree with This End Up
I would drink myself blind, cure myself, rinse and repeat.
Life is underrated.

Quote by Mad Marius
That's like saying you got cancer that comes with AIDS.
When ever I would be bored I would completely change physics. And also make buttsecks immpossible so I can quit hearing about it. Also smite people who don't use the search button (that wasn't a reference to this thread)
i wonder what it would be like to have a power wank as God. i bet you'd create a fire and splooge all over earth. amazing.
Quote by Samnung
im gunna rape u

Quote by GuitarManiac09

I guess I'd get totally wasted, get myself some proper good basses and amps and kill God so I can be God forever.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
i'd come down from heaven and talk to everyone on earth as if i was a gangsta. just to piss off all the vicars, especially the one that took church on Sunday in West Byfleet (England) 8 years ago. bitch.
Quote by Samnung
im gunna rape u

Quote by GuitarManiac09

Sun goes on, sun goes off. Sun goes on, sun goes off. Sun goes on, sun goes off.

etc.
Rig

Jackson DK2M -> ISP Decimator -> Peavey 6505 Combo
Quote by This End Up
eat my ass

What he said is probably what i'd do too...
Quote by Sagdiyev
This man's an anal masturbator, he knows what he's talking about.
Quote by x_themetalfan_x
Sun goes on, sun goes off. Sun goes on, sun goes off. Sun goes on, sun goes off.

etc.

Epilepsy for the win
Co-President of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

id call round allah, buddha and every other kinda god and have a massive orgy infront of everyone on earth, so then every religion wudnt be fighting over their differences.............or they wud just be too discusted and ashamed to have a religion coz they have just seen their god 69'ing with buddha
I'd get out my erect penis, put it on the Earth, and spin it really fast. That way everyone gets hit. Yep, that's the dream.
Have a Half-Life with every other god...

BOOM, HEADSHOT!!
from.lashes.to.ashes || from.lust.to.dust
If I was god, I would give all my powers to a box of lucky charms. That way every religion in the world would have to worship a box of cereal, and whenever they ended a prayer they would have to say "They're magically delicious!". That'd be rad.
I would vaporize "The Pit". Just so that I don't get hung up posting here and can focus on real problems like hunger and world piece.
Quote by BearWithAGun
I've only known one man to use such a gun, and I believe I've killed him two times
well id cure diseases world peace all the basic things that should be corrected and then heaven would be one huge ****ing party!! id have pink floyd play on friday nights and id join them on stage cause you know im god and we could have a battle of the bands with all the best bands ever chillen in heaven with me and of course only cool and nice people would be invited to heaven all the dumbasses can chill with the devil and his emo concerts (not saying emo people are going to hell but i dont like emo music so i wouldnt invite the emo bands up)
Member #5 of the Red Sox fan club. PM Gibson06 to join.

Quote by thebrewfan
Once I saw someone try to seriously give someone "the vulcan death grip". That was the dumbest thing I'd ever seen until I saw this thread.
i would start a band with me as the vocalist, jesus on guitar, satan on bass, and moses on drums... then play along side marilyn manson... damn im a good god
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.
Jimi Hendrix

a wise man once said, "if it wasnt illegal then what would be the point in doing it in the first place."
Id wipe out the entire population, and start a highly advanced ginger race with superior powers. That all worshipped me. And no one else. If anyone questioned me, Id smite them.
Quote by iHurricaneGTR

Goats are like mushrooms.
When you shoot a duck,
I'm afraid of toasters.

Quote by Avedas
South Korea should have their Starcraft league members double as military strategists.
Quote by Liberation
Id make everything perfect...for myself.

You + Marian Hossa in hot tub right?
I'd be a ***** if I was god. I'd probably have sex with all the guys, then with the girls, then kill them all and have a massive necro orgy, and then I'd give myself a penis and impregnate myself until my womb exploded.
Page 1 of 2