One of the fundamental questions regarding Life, the Universe and Everything

Hey

So earlier I was on my way home and I was hungry, and as I normally find myself doing in these sort of situations I started thinking about food. I decided that what I really wanted at that moment in time was an Easter Egg, a Galaxy one because Galaxy chocolate really is the nicest out there.

However, I realised that I didn't want a Galaxy bar, because Easter Egg chocolate is so much nicer than normal chocolate and to have a Galaxy bar would jus be dissapointing. I then got thinking about how this is the same for all chocolate, it just tastes nicer when it's in the form of an Easter Egg.

Anyway, back to the point of this thread: Does anybody out there have any idea just why Easter Egg chocolate tastes so much better than normal chocolate?
I just have no response to this, whatsoever.

So just stare at this kickass smiley :

Guitar rig
Schecter C-1 Classic
Boss GT-8
Mesa 50/50 Power Amp

Synth Rig
M-Audio Oxygen 61
Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Elite Pro
Reason 4.0
FL Studio 8
Because the Easter Bunny made it you dipshit.
Updates|Chat|Forums|Contests|Monkeys|Your AccountUsername:████████
Password:████████
LOGIN!
HIGHVOLTAGE45+ Join Today!

Privacy Policy|About|Contact|Advertise|Voltage Inc.©
Quote by chocolatguitar
+1

is your sister hot?

+1

Guitar rig
Schecter C-1 Classic
Boss GT-8
Mesa 50/50 Power Amp

Synth Rig
M-Audio Oxygen 61
Reason 4.0
FL Studio 8
Quote by Highvoltage45
Because the Easter Bunny made it you dipshit.

+1
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
You fool, cheapo' easter egg choclate compared to galaxy chocolate.
Because your brain likes food more if it's presented nicely and eggs are nicer to look at than bricks
Ibanez RG3270M Prestige
Gibson SG Standard
Fender Mexican Strat w/ Kinman Woodstock Pickups

Vox Valvetronix AD120VTX (soon to be a Peavey 6505)

Ibanez TS9 Tube Screamer
Dime Cry Baby From Hell
its because with the normal chocolate, you only get the old ladies wo work in the factory's sweat included with your chocolate. But at easter time, they recruit more people to cope with the increased demand, so you get the more succulent small indian child-slave's sweat too
FOR SALE:

Wilkinson EZ lok Tuners - £15
Dunlop 535q Multiwah - £80

Offers/Trades anyone?
Quote by samuwel
its because with the normal chocolate, you only get the old ladies wo work in the factory's sweat included with your chocolate. But at easter time, they recruit more people to cope with the increased demand, so you get the more succulent small indian child-slave's sweat too

Guitar rig
Schecter C-1 Classic
Boss GT-8
Mesa 50/50 Power Amp

Synth Rig
M-Audio Oxygen 61
Reason 4.0
FL Studio 8
I dont think easter eggs are nice... i never eat them tho cos i'm a food nazi.
kinder eggs are lush though
Because you, sir, are an extremely silver toaster.
Call Me Joe
Quote by wesleyisgay
IF MATT DAMON DIES TOMMAROW

FUK

Communist Mormon of 2.21.19.8

Caffeine Head of The Bass Militia
i came onto this thread thinking it would be talking about important theories about life and the universe...
"It smells like semen and Vicks in here!"

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Join
Fight Club
"this is bob, bob has bitch tits"
Wait!

You are right! This is a revelation.

It is because the chocolate used in the easter egg is ever so slightly different than the stuff you find in your chocolate bar. You see, Easter Eggs have to hold their form more ruggedly than a normal chocolate bar does (the bar being a simple slab and not having to undergo the stresses of the aforementioned eggwall).

So the chocolate used in the egg has a lesser value of viscosity than that of the bar (viscosity being a liquids resistance to flow; honey is more viscous than water).

To achieve this the manufacturer adds a special chemical, known as Spamdoola-310.

Spamdoola-310 is the staple diet of organisms commonly known as 'Pubic Mice'.

Pubic Mice are microscopic rodents that live in a gentlemans pubic hair, and are naturally nocturnal. While you are asleep the furry little funbags scurry along the your willy to the head and gobble up all the knob-cheese.

So it seems that you and I burning have an subconscious taste for that particular substance.
Since most chocolates are patented, you have to use different formulas. Thus all chocolates taste better. Also since there is an egg involved yuo can to taste the reward of sex.
Damn good question. I've noticed that the Easter Mini Eggs (Cadbury, I don't know if that's just Canadian) taste a lot better than the Christmas Mini Eggs, even though except for colour and packaging I'm pretty sure they're exactly the same product.

I genuinely have no idea. I could offer a bunch of ideas about it being based on when the optimal cocoa harvest is, or the moisture content of the air at any given season, or the packaging, or we're-just-all-imagining it, but it'd all be made up. I just don't know.
Quote by Meths
Really, it's quite gutting that we'll all be dead by the time the earth is entirely underwater because I really want to stick your head underwater while standing on Everest and say "if sea levels aren't rising, HOW COME YOU'RE DYING?!"
If easter eggs stopped tasting so great compared to normal chocolate, no-one would bother buying them and all the businesses would lose lots of money. It's a corporate conspiracy my friend. Just buy, eat and enjoy the fecking things.