Page 1 of 5
So yeah I'm pretty young, and I only hit puberty like last spring, and so my balls dropped, voice changed, got what looks like a large mammal for pubes...but strangely this summer...my balls undropped...they're not all like low and stuff, and they look like they did when I was little...I still spew and stuff. Is it possible that I may be getting younger by the minute?!

Quote by Shib

The internet: Men are men, women are men and little girls are FBI agents.
hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahah
...No you aren't getting younger. You're probably cold when you check yorself out. Testicles need warmth too ya know.
Its cancer.
<//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\>
lolololololololololololololololololoololololololololololololololololololololollolololollooloolollololololololollolololololo
Quote by gallagher2006
...No you aren't getting younger. You're probably cold when you check yorself out. Testicles need warmth too ya know.

No cuz I've even checked in a hot shower and stuff...but the whole thing started when it started getting cold...
Quote by Shib

yeah i would realize how retarded that sounds before posting it in the pit if i were you...
Quote by Ross724
3.14 pie or the delicious crusted treat we all know and love?

Quote by MightyAl
Therefore your argument is rubbish, as well as being full of profanity and anti-Semitic. Are you Mel gibson, by any chance?
Cold breeze?
Do you live in WI? (we had -45 windchill today)
...Are you really a man?
Quote by Hovertruck
You guys are forgetting the most important part of sounding like Alexi.
Yao Yao
Quote by zultone
You're losing your testes and penis. You'll have a full on mangina in 6 months.

Will I get tits too?

Quote by Shib

Quote by Friggly
So yeah I'm pretty young, and I only hit puberty like last spring, and so my balls dropped, voice changed, got what looks like a large mammal for pubes...but strangely this summer...my balls undropped...they're not all like low and stuff, and they look like they did when I was little...I still spew and stuff. Is it possible that I may be getting younger by the minute?!

WHAT THE FUCK?
It's because you touch yourself at night.
El Gearo:

Fender '69 Reissue Mustang
Fender American Standard P-Bass

Fender Blues Junior
You could have testicular cancer, this poor kid had the same thing a few years back. He got cancer, and moved away.
Quote by Friggly

there's a simple explanation here. in the summer, your balls are sweaty and need room...so they dangle lower. in the winter, they're up higher because it's colder. when you take a hot shower, you don't sweat, but in the summer you do. the reason your balls dangle in the first place is because ideal sperm production is a few degrees below your body temp. in summer they're trying to run away from that area because it's too hot...and in the cold they're trying to be nice and bunched up to retain heat.

/thread
Last edited by chocolatguitar at Feb 6, 2007,
Thanks for this utterly useless input to the pit.
Quote by hightension01
its called

hypocrasy
Or possibly siphilis, 'cause that makes your balls shrink doesn't it?
I'd love to change the world, but I don't know what to do, so I'll leave it up to you....

Are you Superbad???
Stop wanking so much, let your balls retain some juice.
PSN: Shibuib
Steam: Drag_on88rr@hotmail.com
add me

Elvis Presley aint got no soul, Chuck Berry is rock and roll.

日本語をシグに入れるのは馬鹿やキザ野郎のする事だぜ。
Quote by Saje
yeah i would realize how retarded that sounds before posting it in the pit if i were you...

OH gee, man I should've thought of that...now all the incredible intellectuals that participate in the pit might think badly of me. I would feel horrible.

Quote by Shib

your balls hate you, and are trying to recede back into the body from whence they came. I recommend you buy the following:

a bulldog clip
a knife
ginger beer. You aren't old enough to buy alcohol to stop infection, so you use this, the next best thing.

Clamp balls with bulldog clip. If they fight it, proceed to threaten them with knife. If they still hate you, make "your mum" jokes at them. If that fails, cut them off... or else they will invade your bladder and your appendix, cos that's where your balls came from. One's pissy, and the other one just wants to bum around and do **** all.

Pour ginger beer over large gaping wound, and problem solved. You may need to grow your hair, breasts and remove adam's apple, with said knife. Clean it first though.
Quote by 16kramer05
Or possibly siphilis, 'cause that makes your balls shrink doesn't it?

Nah cuz I'm a virgin, unless it can be transferred like from a mouth or hand?...
Quote by Shib

Wait... your balls actually drop? I thought that was just a figure of speech...
Pull 'em a bit
Ibanez RG3270M Prestige
Gibson SG Standard
Fender Mexican Strat w/ Kinman Woodstock Pickups

Vox Valvetronix AD120VTX (soon to be a Peavey 6505)

Ibanez TS9 Tube Screamer
Dime Cry Baby From Hell
You balls will morph into a vagina, you lucky
Brokeback Lego - Animation Movie I Made

Quote by \GuitarHero/
Our band mascot is a Muffin.

A recent study shows that 8% of teenagers listen to nothing but music with guitars in it. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 92% who aren't close-minded morons.
Hmm, yes I think the sitation calls for it....

Pwned

X2
Member of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM Hamish5178 to join~
The Special Ed kid of the bass militia. PM DinkyDaisy to join

Quote by fourstringpunk
She looks like an STD vending machine.
dude its called ure period, did u not get told about this at school??? It happens up to 1 month to six years after u hit puberty and happens every 3 years from then on. After a month your testicles will re-absorb into your body and your nose and anus will begin to bleed continuosly for three days. After that, your scrotum will flop back down and two brand new testicles will be forced out of your pelvis, this process is what is referred to by the term "chargin ,a lazzorrr!!!!"
Quote by Friggly
Nah cuz I'm a virgin, unless it can be transferred like from a mouth or hand?...

your balls dropped last spring and you've already gotten oral?

how old are you? my balls dropped when i was like 11.
Quote by Friggly

Eeeeeeewwwwwww you got cooties!!!
Yeah, now you're gonna die wearing that stupid little hat. How does it feel?

Help me to live.

I make custom guitar wiring harnesses and I'm pretty damn good at it!
They're just wedged up there somewhere... get someone to pound the top of your head with a hammer, your nuts will plunk right back down where they should be. Trust me.
from.lashes.to.ashes || from.lust.to.dust
Page 1 of 5