i have to draw a picture that has to be symbolic to the holocaust, im not a good drawer and i don't have any ideas...please help me, this thing is due tomorrow
Swastika.
Updates|Chat|Forums|Contests|Monkeys|Your AccountUsername:████████
Password:████████
LOGIN!
HIGHVOLTAGE45+ Join Today!

Privacy Policy|About|Contact|Advertise|Voltage Inc.©
Draw that sign that says ''Work will set you free''

I don't remember what it is in German.
.Brand New.Bright Eyes.This Will Destroy You.

THRRRRRRRREADKILLER!
Quote by Cpt.Jackass
Draw that sign that says ''Work will set you free''

I don't remember what it is in German.

Arbeit Macht Frei

but thats not symbolic of the holocaust. yo uneed to go on a deeper level
compare it to something else totally rediculous. Watch those shitty anti-drug commercials for inspiration.
Obligatory Listing of my Rig:
Gibson Les Paul Standard (60s Neck, AA Flame Maple Top, Desert Burst)-->Crybaby 95Q-->Digitech Whammy-->Digitech RP80-->Phase 90-->Marshall JCM800 2205-->Marshall 4x12 Cab w/ Celestion Sidewinders (100W each) from 1960
Quote by Zakk_Wylde001
"Arbeit macht frei"

There you go draw that. Don't draw the Swastika, thats what everyone else will draw, and IMO it's too simple.
.Brand New.Bright Eyes.This Will Destroy You.

THRRRRRRRREADKILLER!
that work will set you free sign, with a sad ridiculously skinny kid sat underneath crying
Quote by mh400nt
Theres rats running around outside my window, one of them has an apple, he looks very happy about this.

Quote by Oblivion_Rps
Oh ****

Aaaah well. It gives me an excuse to rape.

Quote by Jaymz_515
Bunnywunnywabbitywoos.
Quote by blues_rocker

I'm 1/2 jewish and i found that funny
UNLEASH THE FOCKING BURGERS
LOL... those two pics are hilarious...
from.lashes.to.ashes || from.lust.to.dust
Quote by GiantRaven

The other pics = suck

edit: Not including the non-joke one, obvioulsy

I like my one...

And yeh, the 'Arbeit Macht Frei' gate is pretty powerful. I've seen it in the Holocaust Memorial Museum in New York; the whole museum is very good - if that's a word you can really use about this sort of thing.

Quote by robbie
I like my one...

And yeh, the 'Arbeit Macht Frei' gate is pretty powerful. I've seen it in the Holocaust Memorial Museum in New York; the whole museum is very good - if that's a word you can really use about this sort of thing.

It's ok

The more I look at it, the more hilariously tasteless it gets

Quote by GiantRaven
It's ok

The more I look at it, the more hilariously tasteless it gets

More like hilariously tasty!

Yeah definitely go with the "work will set you free" thing. But don't draw anything else with it, no people or anything....because if you aren't good at drwoing you'll screw it up by being too detailed. If it's for school adn you have the most original idea (which this one likely wil be) I guarantee you get a really good mark.