I just played a sax, and I have to say, those things are damn complicated... What were they thinking? Everywhere you go you'll find a button, press it, and you'll see a hole opening up in the most random places. When it comes to brass instruments, I'll usually get the hang of it pretty easily, but this thing is just too much.

I think I'll stick to frets, harmonics and bending for now.
Guitarrist living in the Kitchener/Waterloo area and looking to join a band.
thats nice
Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day
You fritter and waste the hours in an offhand way
Kicking around on a piece of ground in your home town
Waiting for someone or something to show you the way
I played the sax for years. It's easy. But saying that I can't play guitar for shit so I guess that's us even.
haha. i play sax and also find it more challenging compared to the guitar. although ive played guitar for 5 years and sax for 3. good luck, and hope you stick with it though.
A Seven Nation army couldn't hold me back.
thats because it's your first time you'll get the hang of it if your determined
UNLEASH THE FOCKING BURGERS
You know who's a freakin insane sax player? The guy from O.A.R....I went to their show last weekend (yeah i know i was invited i didnt pay for the tickets) and that guy was better than the guitarist lol
Quote by Ross724
3.14 pie or the delicious crusted treat we all know and love?

Quote by MightyAl
Therefore your argument is rubbish, as well as being full of profanity and anti-Semitic. Are you Mel gibson, by any chance?
I have been playing the sax for 6 years till I got the guitar last year. I have found the guitar to be much more suitable for me. I can improvise better and have much more skill.
Doesnt matter where the holes open, you've just gotta remember the fingerings.

Sax is easy once you get the hang of it, I play Tenor.
Yellowknife, Northwest Territories
theres this place in florida, i forget the name, but theres a guy who plays 2 sax's at a time!
shitty music but i admit that was pretty amazing