Wow
Ibanez RG3270M Prestige
Gibson SG Standard
Fender Mexican Strat w/ Kinman Woodstock Pickups

Vox Valvetronix AD120VTX (soon to be a Peavey 6505)

Ibanez TS9 Tube Screamer
Dime Cry Baby From Hell
Surely it would have made more sense typing in 'Currency Converter' into Google than post a new topic on the forums boards of a website that's mainly about guitar.
"Genital Grinders," the Carcass Fan Club. P.M. Embodiment to join.
Quote by dr. tchocky
Surely it would have made more sense typing in 'Currency Converter' into Google than post a new topic on the forums boards of a website that's mainly about guitar.

its the pit dumbass
Quote by markhoppusfan
its the pit dumbass

That doesn't matter one single bit, dumbass. It would have saved you alot more time by doing it yourself. Stupid c*nt.
"Genital Grinders," the Carcass Fan Club. P.M. Embodiment to join.
Quote by dr. tchocky
That doesn't matter one single bit, dumbass. It would have saved you alot more time by doing it yourself. Stupid c*nt.

+1
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
Quote by markhoppusfan
its the pit dumbass

yeah the pit, for off-topic discussion.
Not the off topic can't be arsed to do it myself maths dept.
Quote by mh400nt
Theres rats running around outside my window, one of them has an apple, he looks very happy about this.

Quote by Oblivion_Rps
Oh ****

Aaaah well. It gives me an excuse to rape.

Quote by Jaymz_515
Bunnywunnywabbitywoos.
Quote by sadistic_monkey
Why is it always Americans who seem to ask questions about this?

You mean there's countries outside the US? They have different currency? The Euro?
Quote by mh400nt
Theres rats running around outside my window, one of them has an apple, he looks very happy about this.

Quote by Oblivion_Rps
Oh ****

Aaaah well. It gives me an excuse to rape.

Quote by Jaymz_515
Bunnywunnywabbitywoos.