Page 1 of 3
okay so i have my girlfriend.... who im totally infatuated with. sometimes things just get a little boring. im dying to mix it up..... sexually. so im debating hooking up with this other girl who is gorgeous, just to keep my relationship with my gf alive. ya know ?

what do you think i should do ?
Go to the relationship thread. Then go have sex somewhere interesting. Then you'll have a sorta secret memory thing.
tea bag the one girl and put it on youtube and make a sign saying "i love you [insert girls name here]
futball season and football season.
shit i thought this was gonna be a thread about pmt

talk to your gf about freaking up your sex life
if you can't be a good example
be a bad warning

Quote by aequitasveritas
lol, so i got a boner this one time and i was watching tv, so i decided to hump the little crack between the two cushions of the couch. yeah.

www.free-game-downloads.mosw.com
Don't listen to anyone else just do what you want. No body has any right to pass judgement on you.
Quote by Tyrannous
Don't listen to anyone else just do what you want. No body has any right to pass judgement on you.

Yes, because cheating on your girlfriend is good!
Quote by GiantRaven
You're a ****ing retard who doesn't deserve a girlfriend

You're a ****ing retard who's never gonna get a girlfriend and shouldn't be one to talk.
Quote by GiantRaven

This is exactly why people like you never get any and then you come here and post a thread about how you're in love with this girl but she "only likes you as a friend".

It's male instincts, it's his choice, let him do what he wants. Sure, cheating isn't good, but do you really have to get so emotional over the fact that this guy is getting action from two girls more than you ever will?
Last edited by Archaon at Feb 6, 2007,
If you were really "infatuated" with your girlfriend you wouldn't consider anyone else. Oh, and seeing as I have a good two months on you, relationship thread please!
Quote by sk8erboii11
okay so i have my girlfriend.... who im totally infatuated with. sometimes things just get a little boring. im dying to mix it up..... sexually. so im debating hooking up with this other girl who is gorgeous, just to keep my relationship with my gf alive. ya know ?

I dont see how that will help in the least bit
Quote by Zeppfreak170
I onece dumped a girl that I was seeing who already had a boyfriend... So anyway she put on like a stone and i dumped her telling her it was because i felt really guilty etc etc.

But really it's cos she got fat!

No fat chicks !
play a sweet little melody and sing on guitar(acoustic)
and like, it'll be sweet and sh!t, then shes gonna be like "would you like to come in" then that will be a sign....FU**ING SCORE
how in Gods name would cheating on her help?
Lunatics on pogo sticks
Another southern fried freak on a crucifix
Hicks don't mix with politics
People on the street just kickin' to the licks
Quote by Archaon
You're a ****ing retard who's never gonna get a girlfriend and shouldn't be one to talk.

Please do tell me why?

I'm not the one who's considering cheating on his girlfriend
Quote by sk8erboii11

So basically you're publically anouncing that you are going to / want to cheat on your Girlfriend because she bores you?

Get a fucking Playstation!!

EDIT: Then, tell her you planned on cheating on her, just to keep your relationship 'alive' and then enjoy your relationship crumble appart in seconds. Followed by a swift slap round your idiotic face.
Quote by iHurricaneGTR

Goats are like mushrooms.
When you shoot a duck,
I'm afraid of toasters.

Quote by Avedas
South Korea should have their Starcraft league members double as military strategists.
Quote by GiantRaven

All I am doing is parroting what most of UG thinks.
Quote by Tyrannous
All I am doing is parroting what most of UG thinks.

N00b n00b noob
be a bad warning

Quote by aequitasveritas
lol, so i got a boner this one time and i was watching tv, so i decided to hump the little crack between the two cushions of the couch. yeah.

Quote by GiantRaven
Please do tell me why?

I'm not the one who's considering cheating on his girlfriend

1) Read the edited post.
2) Call it divine intuition (most people do ), but you act like the kind of guy that ALWAYS ends up as the bitch friend and never actually gets to **** her. I've seen your posts, some of which include "having girls as friends is much cooler than have them as girlfriends" which is a strong hint towards the fact that I'm right.

But enough of this.
Try telling your gf your problem. (minus the whole hooking up with this other girl). Maybe once you get it out in the open, you can both find a solution that doesnt involve cheating.
Quote by Archaon

It's male instincts, it's his choice, let him do what he wants. Sure, cheating isn't good, but do you really have to get so emotional over the fact that this guy is getting action from two girls more than you ever will?

"it's his male instincts" is the worst justificaiton for anything, ever. Seriously, what the hell?

However, it sounded to me like he was gonna ask his girlfriend, which I have no problem with...
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
Quote by Archaon

No GiantRaven won't get a gf cause GiantRaven isn't a lesbian...

Wait, GiantRaven's a girl right?
Play her a love ballad man, why do you think the metal bands of the 80's played them??? It wasent because they liked them, it was a way to lure in girls and then they could move in for the kill every night with another girl.
Shout out to those who inspire me, Randy Rhoads, Eddie Van Halen, Zakk Wlyde, Angus Young, and Slash. The best of the best!!!!!
Quote by Tyrannous

that thread was not about cheating on your missus it was about premarital sex.
Don't quote me out of context
be a bad warning

Quote by aequitasveritas

Last edited by Gummy Balls at Feb 6, 2007,
Quote by Gummy Balls
that thread was not about cheating on your missus it was about premarital sex.
Don't quote me out of context

LOL but you said have sex with as many people as you can which it looks like what he is trying to do. Also your reasoning is because all sin is fun, which it is a sin. So he is doing everything you say. Just don't contradict yourself.
Quote by Archaon
This is exactly why people like you never get any and then you come here and post a thread about how you're in love with this girl but she "only likes you as a friend".

Never done that in my life, never plan to. Can't force people to like me

Quote by Archaon
Call it divine intuition (most people do ), but you act like the kind of guy that ALWAYS ends up as the bitch friend and never actually gets to **** her. I've seen your posts, some of which include "having girls as friends is much cooler than have them as girlfriends" which is a strong hint towards the fact that I'm right.

Perhaps I don't want to **** my female friends? Perhaps I have things I'd rather be doing? Perhaps I actually have a girlfriend (Imagine that! )

Seriously, cheating on your girlfriend isn't good, you're only going to hurt her badly. What's the point?

Quote by raisinbran
No GiantRaven won't get a gf cause GiantRaven isn't a lesbian...

Wait, GiantRaven's a girl right?

Yeah...sure
Quote by meh!
"it's his male instincts" is the worst justificaiton for anything, ever. Seriously, what the hell?

However, it sounded to me like he was gonna ask his girlfriend, which I have no problem with...

Natural instincts is the worst justification? Please, elaborate. If you're smart, you're going to say what I think you're going to say and I'll get off your case for it, but I'll leave that to you.
Quote by GiantRaven
Never done that in my life, never plan to. Can't force people to like me

!
"Can't force people to like you", right, good luck getting a girlfriend from sitting on your ass and watching your anime cartoons.
Perhaps I don't want to **** my female friends? Perhaps I have things I'd rather be doing? Perhaps I actually have a girlfriend (Imagine that! )

!
Then you've got ugly friends.

Here's a hint, look up the "Ladder theory". Then you'll see why I'm right. If they're not ugly then you're either gay, a liar, or both.
Last edited by Archaon at Feb 6, 2007,
You son of a bitch. I hope you fucking die for even THINKING about cheating on her.
Yellowknife, Northwest Territories
Quote by sk8erboii11

how does hooking up with another girl help your current relationship?
Quote by Archaon
Natural instincts is the worst justification? Please, elaborate. If you're smart, you're going to say what I think you're going to say and I'll get off your case for it, but I'll leave that to you.

What a cryptic response, haha.

Natural instincts lead you into doing all sorts of things, and a lot of bad things. Using it as a justification for this would allow it to be used as a justification for anything else your instincts happened ot tell you to do.

Also, as I say, I don't actually have a problem with it if everyone is consenting, btu cheating on your girlfriend is wrong and you are a bad person if you do it.
Quote by Tyrannous
LOL but you said have sex with as many people as you can which it looks like what he is trying to do. Also your reasoning is because all sin is fun, which it is a sin. So he is doing everything you say. Just don't contradict yourself.

you're a fucking idiot, did you even read the first post of that thread? It said he and his friend were having an argument if premarital sex was a sin. Not once in that whole thread did I say cheat on your missus. there is nothing wrong with premarital sex and exploring different partners but if you're with someone you care about you should stay monogamist
be a bad warning

Quote by aequitasveritas

Quote by Archaon
!
"Can't force people to like you", right, good luck getting a girlfriend from sitting on your ass and watching your anime cartoons.

Well you just betreyed how little you actually know about me there

!
Then you've got ugly friends.

Here's a hint, look up the "Ladder theory". Then you'll see why I'm right. If they're not ugly then you're either gay, a liar, or both.

My friends are very nice looking thank you very much

Perhaps I just don't feel the need to try and get as much sex as possible in some show of pathetic masculinity

And no, i'm not gay, nor am I lieing

You seriously don't know the first thing about how I think, so stop assuming things about me
I think the only justifiable solution here is for you to buy some anal beads and move to a cavern in northern Tibet.
What would you give...

to know the truth?
Oh, by the way, for everyone who doesn't already, read the relationship thread. It is the funniest thread on this site.
Quote by Neogioh
If you're having girl problems I feel bad for you son,
I got 99 problems but a bitch ain't one.

nice.

+1
Team Orange

Quote by Ehh
You calling your parents assholes because they wouldn't buy you a phone with a camera? Maybe you deserve to have picks on your nips.
Quote by meh!
Oh, by the way, for everyone who doesn't already, read the relationship thread. It is the funniest thread on this site.

Too many pages -_-
Quote by GiantRaven
Too many pages -_-

Doesn't matter which one you read, they're all the same.
Quote by meh!
What a cryptic response, haha.

Natural instincts lead you into doing all sorts of things, and a lot of bad things. Using it as a justification for this would allow it to be used as a justification for anything else your instincts happened ot tell you to do.

Also, as I say, I don't actually have a problem with it if everyone is consenting, btu cheating on your girlfriend is wrong and you are a bad person if you do it.

That's not what I was hoping you'd say. What you should have said was that we have evolved beyond the necessities of natural instincts. Essentially, we are nothing more than animals. However, today, our morals are far more complicated and prevents us from doing such savage things because they have been built into our brain through time. Think of natural instincts (wake up, rape her, kill him - eat his remains, drink water, sleep) as hardware, and our morals, behaviours, ethics, etc. as software.

Quote by GiantRaven
Well you just betreyed how little you actually know about me there

My friends are very nice looking thank you very much

Perhaps I just don't feel the need to try and get as much sex as possible in some show of pathetic masculinity

And no, i'm not gay, nor am I lieing

You seriously don't know the first thing about how I think, so stop assuming things about me

http://www.intellectualw hores.com/masterladder.html
Read this. Having sex is a show of pathetic masculinity, hmm? When you finally get laid, you'll understand me. And by "betreyed" do you mean "portrayed"? I'm not insulting your language skills, I presume English isn't your native tongue.

You can keep pretending that you don't want to take the relationship with one of your friends any further, but inside your head you know you do. Perhaps you don't want to **** her brains out, but you sincerely do want to take it further. Or perhaps, you've got a crush on someone else which you are equally failing at.

edit: Take the space out of the hyperlink.
I wanna help you, really, but I can't... there's just something about a guy named sk8erboii11 talking about cheating on a girl cause he doesnt think she's good enough sexually that just makes me pissed off... again, sorry.
Page 1 of 3