hey right now i really need some clothes that are for the spring and summer since all i have is crap for when its cold. i always find it pretty awkward to go to the mall with my mom so how do you guys do it? im 15 1/2 so i cant drive or anything. its just weird. and yes, this is a retarded question
Lunatics on pogo sticks
Another southern fried freak on a crucifix
Hicks don't mix with politics
People on the street just kickin' to the licks
Malls suck. I can never find anything I like. Last week I ended up buying a zebra print hair metal shirt cuz my friend thinks I'm a hair metal faggot.
^that wouldnt be gay at all hahaha to mr shred
Lunatics on pogo sticks
Become a nudist.
Ibanez Xiphos XPT700
Laney VH100R
Epi Les Paul (SH-1 '59 neck, SH-11 custom custom bridge)
What about clothes from last year? If they still fit, then they're good!
Quote by iHurricaneGTR

Goats are like mushrooms.
When you shoot a duck,
I'm afraid of toasters.

Quote by Avedas
South Korea should have their Starcraft league members double as military strategists.
If you live at home, have no job and no car, how else do you expect to get clothes? 99% of the kids in that situation go with their moms
Quote by Ross724
3.14 pie or the delicious crusted treat we all know and love?

Quote by MightyAl
Therefore your argument is rubbish, as well as being full of profanity and anti-Semitic. Are you Mel gibson, by any chance?
Cut your jeans into three-quarters. I done that with about 6 pairs of jeans last summer cos it was so hot.
Pansy. It's your mom. She brought you the gift of life. The least you could do is go places with her. If she doesn't like what you want to buy, then drop kick her in the vagina. Always works
Quote by heavyairship
dying hurts

empty sig
order from a website
Quote by Zeppfreak170
I onece dumped a girl that I was seeing who already had a boyfriend... So anyway she put on like a stone and i dumped her telling her it was because i felt really guilty etc etc.

But really it's cos she got fat!

No fat chicks !
i guess ill just go at a weird time, you know like saturday morning or something
Lunatics on pogo sticks
Stop being lazy and walk. That's what I always did, and I live 3 miles away.
I'm the dream unicorn! The young machetes guide my path through forests of burning orange trees, but protect me from the cloud eating coconut eyed monsters that live in the bushes.
Just go with your damn mom, quit being a pansy.. seriously. Would you be embarrassed if your friends seen you with your mom?? Its not a big deal dude, if your friends rip on you for going places with your mom, then there just retarded. She brought you into this damn world at least you could do is go shopping with her.
Suck it up?
Get some friends?
Take the bus?
Order online?
Call a cab?

I can continue if you need me to. I'm also available to answer other problematic, and not at all obvious, questions like how to chew gum. Send me a PM if you need help with any other difficult life issues.
Quote by chipsahoy
You don't like the smell of some other guy's poop? Hmmm...smells like home to me.
Jus tell your mom that you would like to get new clothes, and im sure she wont have a problem taking you. Unless you guys have money problems
Quote by dennmetal
RB cam RB speaks truth.