Musicman9306
223 IQ
I have looked everywhere, and I still don't know how to tune to drop C#. I want to learn some Hawk Nelson songs, but they tune down to drop c#. If someone could give me a link or tell me how I would appreciate it!!!
captain_jack
call me Caleb
429 IQ
barre the strings at the first fret and then tune it to standard. then drop the low e string down a step. (two frets)
serbusfish
The Art of Shredding
3,902 IQ
buy a tuner...
Geets:
Dean ML79 w/ OFR
Dean Razorback V
Washburn 2ST Stealth

Amps
Bugera 6260 212
Line 6 Toneport GX

Pedals/effects
Boss MT-2
ISP Decimator
DisplacedLogic
448 IQ
Drop C is like this:
Tune your low E string on the 9th fret to your A string. Tune your A string to your 7th fret low E string. Tune normally off the A string.

Drop C#/Db:
Tune your low E string on the 8th fret to your A string. Tune your A string to your 7th fret low E string. Tune normally off the A string.
RPGoof
Dank Troll
4,736 IQ
Heres how.

For Drop C#: Using a standard note tuner thingy, hit the first fret of each string and tune to EADGBE. You are now tuned down 1/2 a step. For the low E string, hit the third fret and tune to E. Now you are in Drop C#.

For Drop C: Using a standard note tuner thingy, hit the second fret of each string and tune to EADGBE. You are now tuned down 1 step. For the low E string, hit the fourth fret and tune to E. Now you are in Drop C.
steven seagull
not really a seagull
1,064 IQ
I have looked everywhere, and I still don't know how to tune to drop C#. I want to learn some Hawk Nelson songs, but they tune down to drop c#. If someone could give me a link or tell me how I would appreciate it!!!

You obviously haven't...

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=437340
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
FacingUsAll
I was spinnin' free...
820 IQ
Just play the songs in dropped D. You don't have to play the song in the same key as the original.

Dropped C is C G C F A D

Dropped C# is C# G# C# F# A# D#
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.