I've heard 'Young Folks' before, which I rather like. It's nice, a bit quaint, but still pretty good. I'll have a proper listen to the other myspace songs some other time though.

Really liked 'Young folks' when that came out, although the video tended to detract your attention from the song a bit as it was so good. Still haven't heard the album, but everything I've heard/read about it has said it was excellent.
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
Falling Out is a pretty good album, if you can find that pick it up
Writer's Block I haven't given a listen to yet, but probably will tonite sometime

Sidenote: given a decent amount of exposure I think these guys could explode...the songs are very catchy
yeah these guys are insane, sweden seems to be breeding grounds for a lot of really new but great artists.
Ok update from me...just finished Writer's Block and it is very good...I really liked Poor Cow

So maybe I give it 3.75/5 maybe higher after I listen again
Writers block is fantastic.

I very much regret passing up the chance to see them last year.
Enjoy your worries, you may never have them again.

The Books.
Just ordered Writer's Block off Amazon yesterday. Can't wait for it to show.
Well, my copy of Writer's Block arrived today. Really liking it thusfar.
Honestly I didn't enjoy Writers Block at all. I liked let's call the whole thing off and of course young folks, but the rest of it seemed pretty boring.
80's Fender Jazzmaster
1976 Gibson L6s
Epiphone sheraton
Late 60's Univox High Flyer Custom Deluxe
Vintage fendr twin
Fuzz Face
Zakk Wylde Wah
I like every song in it :/

It's just the style of indie I like I guess
The will be heartache,
there will be rain,
and joy I can't explain.
Bump. New album is quite different.

Not in a good way
The will be heartache,
there will be rain,
and joy I can't explain.
I liked Young Folks, and I kinda like their newest song too.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Saw them at Reading 07, in the small tent. Wasn't blown away, I have to admit, might have to check them out again though.