Ok so i have this projct due tomorrow and i need the grade to pass the class i have to make a poster on a subject and tie it to limited government. I Have most of i but i was wondering has the us goverment pass and laws or tried to pass laws to outlaw anarchy of anarchist thoughts because i was gonna realate it to how limited gov is in place to help protect our human right and in the constution it gives us freedom of expression so i was gonna use anarchy as that and even though it is the total oppositon of government they must allow it because to our rights so to recap...

I NEED UG's HELP!!!
Dude...it's all about popular sovereignity...
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
i didnt understand anything after the word anarchy....

just say something about the presidents power to veto a bill, and then it goes to congress and then if 2/3 of congress says yes than they override the presidents decision.

thats limiting the government right?
then give several examples and a huge picture of GW bush in the middle of the poster.

?
Quote by Drkxero13
Ok so i have this projct due tomorrow and i need the grade to pass the class i have to make a poster on a subject and tie it to limited government. I Have most of i but i was wondering has the us goverment pass and laws or tried to pass laws to outlaw anarchy of anarchist thoughts because i was gonna realate it to how limited gov is in place to help protect our human right and in the constution it gives us freedom of expression so i was gonna use anarchy as that and even though it is the total oppositon of government they must allow it because to our rights so to recap...

I NEED UG's HELP!!!

So basically a catch 22 in our constitution?
What...the hell?

I assume this is a relevant response: Anarchy is a moronic ideology, and like any other moronic ideology you have a right to advocate it unless you try to transform your moronic ideology into law.
Someones knowledge of guitar companies spelling determines what amps you can own. Really smart people can own things like Framus because they sound like they might be spelled with a "y" but they aren't.
Quote by yawn
Uh...get someone smarter to do the assignment for you.

Someone who knows.....words.
Someones knowledge of guitar companies spelling determines what amps you can own. Really smart people can own things like Framus because they sound like they might be spelled with a "y" but they aren't.
Quote by Archeo Avis
Someone who knows.....words.
Or better yet, colors!