Page 1 of 3

Only the coolest terrorist ass kicker ever.
Discuss

Will-dit - Doesn't he look majestic??
Last edited by willtheworld at Feb 6, 2007,
he looks like your mom

EDIT:but without the attitude
Quote by killbox2490
Once at chruch, I was at a group thing so I was laying down on the couch then all of a sudden some girl goes up to me starts rubbing my shoe ferociousely and goes " I want sex"......
Quote by thundrstruk891
he has a signature gibson now i hear.

Yup.

http://www.gibsoncustom.com/

Anyone ever listen to the band he manages? Rocco DeLuca and the Burden? They're pretty good actually.
Quote by Ross724
3.14 pie or the delicious crusted treat we all know and love?

Quote by MightyAl
Therefore your argument is rubbish, as well as being full of profanity and anti-Semitic. Are you Mel gibson, by any chance?
yea jack pwns....
CO-Founder of the Geddy Lee Fanclub
PM me or RIC4003 to join

Member#15 of the RushClub
and Alex Lifesons biggest fan

Pm Maet to join

Proud Member of the Yes Club
Pm TheHeartbreaker to join
Quote by Saje
Yup.

http://www.gibsoncustom.com/

Anyone ever listen to the band he manages? Rocco DeLuca and the Burden? They're pretty good actually.

I've really wanted to, but I keep on forgetting, and I think I will know, since it's fresh on my mind.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
24 sis the worst, most overrated, boringist, most AIDs infected show I have seen since the brady bunch, any one who watches it should look down in shame out how little it takes to entertain their sorry asses. the end
Quote by LuckyBoys91
24 sis the worst, most overrated, boringist, most AIDs infected show I have seen since the brady bunch, any one who watches it should look down in shame out how little it takes to entertain their sorry asses. the end

amen
I like Rocoo DeLuca, they've got a great sound, and the music is very well written.

Very soothing.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Quote by LuckyBoys91

Jack Bauer will torcher you with a lamp......... dont you hate it when people dont like things b/c others do.
my friend's last name is Bauer... ZOMG!
███████████████
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams.
████████████
I now officially love this thread.
Jack Bauer kicks even the good guy's arses. Now thats Ownage!

Jack Bauer > Chuck Norris
Quote by iHurricaneGTR

Goats are like mushrooms.
When you shoot a duck,
I'm afraid of toasters.

Quote by Avedas
South Korea should have their Starcraft league members double as military strategists.
Quote by LORD V4DER
Jack Bauer has a band?

Sweet.

no he owns a record company, heh did anyone see him that time on jonathan ross where he tackled that xmas tree because it was a "fire hazard"
If everyone on "24" followed Jack Bauer's instructions, it would be called "12".
Jack Bauer once forgot where he put his keys. He then spent the next half-hour torturing himself until he gave up the location of the keys.
That guy oozes cool.

Guitar rig
Schecter C-1 Classic
Boss GT-8
Mesa 50/50 Power Amp

Synth Rig
M-Audio Oxygen 61
Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Elite Pro
Reason 4.0
FL Studio 8
Quote by LORD V4DER
Jack Bauer once forgot where he put his keys. He then spent the next half-hour torturing himself until he gave up the location of the keys.

Thats not funny. GTFO my thread.
Once, someone tried to tell Jack Bauer a "knock knock" joke. Jack Bauer found out who was there, who they worked for, and where the goddamned bomb was.
Quote by TexasShuffle222
Jack Bauer is the ultimate badass

...but who would win? Jack Bauer or Chuck Norris?

Chuck Norris doesn't deserve mention in this thread.
Chuck Norris counted to infinity - twice. Jack Bauer would meanwhile do something important.

[tie]
Quote by LORD V4DER
If everyone on "24" followed Jack Bauer's instructions, it would be called "12".

Why is that so true?

Quote by TexasShuffle222
Jack Bauer is the ultimate badass

...but who would win? Jack Bauer or Chuck Norris?

I already explained. Look:

Jack Bauer > Chuck Norris

End of Discussion
Quote by iHurricaneGTR

When you shoot a duck,
I'm afraid of toasters.

Quote by Avedas
South Korea should have their Starcraft league members double as military strategists.
In 96 hours, Jack Bauer has killed 93 people and saved the world 4 times. What the **** have you done with your life?
How about this? Who would you most like to see Jack pysccho interrogate?

mine would be the "edge" from U2
Quote by LORD V4DER
In 96 hours, Jack Bauer has killed 93 people and saved the world 4 times. What the **** have you done with your life?

made a load of sandwichs
Jack Bauer has a very limited vocabulary:

Quote by Jack Bauer
Where is the bomb?

Quote by Jack Bauer
Where is the virus?

Quote by Jack Bauer
Where is the bomb?

Quote by Jack Bauer
Why do I have to keep shouting all the time, even though the person is standing right next to me and has no significant hearing diffculties that prevents them from hearing what I am saying at a more reasonable non deafening volume. WHERE IS THE BOMB?
The 2007 budget for the US Military covers Jack Bauer, two pistols and four billion rounds of ammunition.
Lord V4der. Stop being funny. My spleen is starting to hurt.
Quote by iHurricaneGTR

When you shoot a duck,
I'm afraid of toasters.

Quote by Avedas
The "Smoothie" was invented when Jack Bauer needed information from a banana.

NEVER!
Page 1 of 3