Okay, I recently got my guitar back from SamAsh, an RG1570, fitted with Evolutions.
The bridge pickup is fine, but the neck pickup buzzes like a single coil. Is there any reason for it? Is there anyway to stop this? Or is this just a bad soildering job?
I'm back, you douchebags.
Maybe a loose wire, open it up and have a look inside. That, or have a dude at a guitar store look at it if your not that expierenced.

-Axe
Endorsed by Framus Amps

Quote by primusfan
you shoulda lynched that nigger.

*spits in spittoon and feels up his cousin*
GOD DAMNED EMG ****ERS! I hate bandwagon'ers! I DISPISE YOU GUYS! He has the pickups he has, cause he likes what he likes! GEZZ! Be origenal why don't you!

Anyways, sounds like either a loose wire, or cold saudering. Take it to a professional again, and have it looked over again. Most places should just look at them for free.
"grateful is he who plays with open fingers" - Me

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

DO NOT CLICK HERE!
Quote by taylorfrey66
cheap pickups get emg

Evo's are cheap, and that's why Steve Vai uses them .
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Alrgiht, thanks alot guys. I'll check them out tommorow. I gotta study for tests. Thanks.
I'm back, you douchebags.
Check the ground wires from the pickup (usually black and chrome ones). Make sure they're connected to the back of the volume pot.
"Play with your ears" - Yngwie Malmsteen, Paul Gilbert
Thats what she said...
UGmusic
Quote by taylorfrey66
cheap pickups get emg

Dude, Evolutions are among the best pickups on the market. EMGs cost so much because they require a lot more than just the pickup and wires connected to it.

Anyway, it's grounding out. Check the ground wire (usually the bare braided one) and make sure it's soldered down to a proper ground.
no