Page 1 of 2
This one time after being very frustrated at the fact that my MG amp that sounds as if everytime you play a chord a miniscule man with downsyndrome is told to try and imitate what chord you just played by singing it.

That's the only way to decribe it.

So anyway, very frustrated I told a good friend of mine.

and she siad "Oh, well you can borrow one of my brother's amps"

So I did...

When they found out and made me bring it back they punched me in the face.

The end.

that was the most pain I ever went through for music.

What about you?
Quote by Shib

The internet: Men are men, women are men and little girls are FBI agents.
Yeah I listened to rock for the first time in 7th grade. I went from a straight A student to barely passing off of high test grades.
Losing moneys.
Updates|Chat|Forums|Contests|Monkeys|Your AccountUsername:████████
Password:████████
LOGIN!
HIGHVOLTAGE45+ Join Today!

Privacy Policy|About|Contact|Advertise|Voltage Inc.©
I lost my virginity to a guitar...quite painful.

I don't wanna talk about it...

Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
My calluses came off the other day while I was playing my guitar Hurt like a mother-fucker, and I bled on my guitar.
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
Tendonitis.

Hey guys! I just started playing electric guitar should I get a Gabson Lay Pall or a Femdor Startokaster. I like the picks on the gabsons but i like how sweet femdors look. Beforre i get a gabson what company makes them?
My calluses came off the other day while I was playing my guitar Hurt like a mother-fucker, and I bled on my guitar.

Something similar happened to me. You see guys I was playing guitar and my pinky started hurting.
A social life.

Actually, I didn't have one to begin with, but hypothetically...if I did, I would have sacrificed it.
Someones knowledge of guitar companies spelling determines what amps you can own. Really smart people can own things like Framus because they sound like they might be spelled with a "y" but they aren't.
my step dad made me take back green days dookie when it first came out, because they heard something about masterbation in it, he made ME take it to the store and I had to tell them it was inapropriate. then I bought it a week after and went to scratch the top of the cd so they couldn't tell what it was, cd'd were new, I didn' know you could ruin it by scratching the top, 17$ down the drain.
Money, my Mums 50th, my Nana and uncles funeral, a friends wedding and countless party's
cause I was touring
if you can't be a good example
be a bad warning

Quote by aequitasveritas
lol, so i got a boner this one time and i was watching tv, so i decided to hump the little crack between the two cushions of the couch. yeah.

www.free-game-downloads.mosw.com
Quote by dguns420
my step dad made me take back green days dookie when it first came out, because they heard something about masterbation in it, he made ME take it to the store and I had to tell them it was inapropriate. then I bought it a week after and went to scratch the top of the cd so they couldn't tell what it was, cd'd were new, I didn' know you could ruin it by scratching the top, 17$ down the drain.

pwnd.

i lost my care for all schoolwork, becuas ei realize that applying myself in school means nothing if i can still half ass it and ace every test.

whcih i do, btw
futball season and football season.
Quote by dguns420

Sacrificing common sense must suck huh?
I sacrificed my soul to Satan for shred skills. Then again, he always had my soul the ****er.
I lost a lot of money, and probably grades. Although I'm at university now - not studying music. I spent a lot more playing guitar than doing my work. I barely passed last semester.
Quote by Necrophagist777

I agree, i always help people up. At the last show we all protected this little kid who was tying his shoe in the middle of the pit.

http://www.mylot.com/?ref=Phase3
Quote by SavageNights
I lost a lot of money, and probably grades. Although I'm at university now - not studying music. I spent a lot more playing guitar than doing my work. I barely passed last semester.

again, same.... but I'm not sure if I passed last Semester yet:S
alot of partying, skiing, fingers that dont look like they've been thru the blender, knowledge of how computers work, and my school grades

im going to play guitar right now:P
Quote by bi-ah!
this is UG
of course they're going to say
0H it'5 @ jAcK50l\l!??!?!
iT i5 TeH p\/\/naG3!!!

but yeah its fine
Quote by evening_crow
I lost my virginity to a guitar...quite painful.

I don't wanna talk about it...

Lol.

I personally havent gone through anything painful, really.
Ballz On Parade
Part of the Emo Dies in 2007 club, PM DownInAHole. or cockzit to join
my girlfriend dumped me because she said i loved my guitar more than i loved her...which im not denying

and grades and money
about 2 cups of blood, a girlfriend, 2 friends, and being in with the popular class of kids at my school.
My obligatory gear list

Guitars
Schecter C-1 Classic
Gibson SG Special
1987 Fender Strat
Epiphone PR-150

Amp and Effects
Peavey Valveking 112
Boss DD-6
Crybaby Wah-wah
Ibanez TS-9DX
Banshee 2 Talkbox

Crit plz! Wh ore of Gommorah
Quote by Embodiment
Sacrificing common sense must suck huh?
I sacrificed my soul to Satan for shred skills. Then again, he always had my soul the ****er.

I was young, cd's were new, I had no idea I would ruin it, 93'
Quote by dguns420
I was young, cd's were new, I had no idea I would ruin it, 93'

I wasn't talking about the scratching.
Quote by Embodiment
I wasn't talking about the scratching.

what were you talking about
I lost many hours of sleep writing songs late at night. I lost the will to apply myself at high school (doesn't apply at uni, and it was partially because timetabling wouldn't let me take the classes I wanted). I've lost countless picks and strings. I've messed up job interviews because I find out their hours clash with my music.

I've sacrificed more, but I can't rememberit because it pales into insignificance when I think about what I can accomplish with music.
Quote by El Penguino
my penis.....

.....don't ask.....

shut up, you like talking about your penis with other guys, stay away!
Learning how to spell sacrificed was horrible...
Member #4 of the iPods Suck Balls Club.
PM Oblivious16037 to join!

Quote by basssoldier
when i was 7 i saw my mom naked while taking a sh** it was pretty sick cuz shes fat....

Quote by Soul Power
Your my hero dementedpuppy.

Last.fm
POOP
Quote by dementedpuppy
Learning how to spell sacrificed was horrible...

I was about to say that.

No, really...
Quote by Shib

Quote by Trivium!
my girlfriend dumped me because she said i loved my guitar more than i loved her...which im not denying

That happened to me except replace guitar with "Playstation 2"
Quote by Shib

Nothing, really, except it gave me and my dad something to talk about.
Hi, I'm Peter
as soon as i started playing guitar my grades went down the drain, i somehow made it to the university though...but right now for example, i'm typing this with my guitar in my lap when i should be doing my chemistry lab, ugh...
Whatever I lost, it was worth it, so I won't regress.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
my grades have been shot to hell, and im literally looking at the math homework i need to do, but then again, my guitar is right there....bye.

ps. i made the right decision.
Help Out A Dentist; Play Rugby

I have now met 1/5 of the original GNR lineup.
so far: Steven Adler
to go: Axl, Slash, Izzy, Duff.

Quote by ReeseKillsHIV

You sir, are a nice person.
Threadstarter. Judging by the title of this thread im guessing you sacrificed spelling?
Page 1 of 2