your weird
OAKLAND A's - 9 TIME CHAMPS!!

DUKE BLUE DEVILS - 4 TIME CHAMPS & 19 TIME ACC CHAMPS!!

OAKLAND RAIDERS - 4 TIME LEAGUE CHAMPS!!

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS - 3 TIME LEAGUE CHAMPS!!

SAN JOSE SHARKS - NONE LOL!!
Quote by Ascendancy1080
I know it varies, but how old do you have to be and how much money do you get for it?

Be tough to find a place that'll buy something no one wants.

Keep putting your sewer babies in the porcelain bin or socks where they belong man.
that would mean somewhere when your older you will have a child, and won't see them. It's kinda sad I wouldn't do it.

that is all.
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
I'd like to know how much money you get also. Cuz I've got a towel standing in the corner of my room thats probably worth a bundle..
My Gear
Fender Strat ('97American Lonestar HSS)
Ibanez RGTHRG1
B-52 AT100
Marshall1960A Cab
Marshall 1960B Cab
I'm pretty sure you gotta be 18, and you get between $50 and $100 per donation, though for the high paying ones you have to go through all sorts of screenings and tests. Some of my college friends were thinking of doing this to make money for beer, kinda funny really. I personally couldn't, cause you'd have like a bunch of kids out there that are yours, too weird.
50$ per donation, you have to be 18, you have to be able to bear (<probably wrong spelling) children.
Quote by stratkat
50$ per donation, you have to be 18, you have to be able to bear (<probably wrong spelling) children.

is there a limit to how often you can donate?
My guess is once every two days, that means no ejaculating for 48 hrs. before donating.
i think you can donate ever 48 hours, cause thats how long it takes for your boys to get healthly again
Quote by Ross724
whats harder than nailing a dead baby to a tree

nailing a live baby to a dog
I would get £250 for I believe 5 "sets" being a trip to the centre per week for 5 weeks.

Unfortunately, I find that system inflexible (it'd be easier to do single trips without having to go back 4 times, plus I can guarantee they wouldn't take me because I'm a smoker.

I'm also overweight, which wouldn't be a problem, except that the children's parents want to know about the donor, and are put off by even an un-genetic feature.

There's also a lot of paperwork and several interviews to go through. Much like signing on, it's not nessecarily so much a help as a burden.
WTF? You get paid to donate? Isn't that like... an oxy moron or something?
Updates|Chat|Forums|Contests|Monkeys|Your AccountUsername:████████
Password:████████
LOGIN!
HIGHVOLTAGE45+ Join Today!

Privacy Policy|About|Contact|Advertise|Voltage Inc.©