ok once i finish saving the money im goin to be gettin a new amp because mine is horrible i currently have an ibanez toneblaster 10w
now ive been playin for awhile and wanting a new amp for awhile but never got the money but i am soon

one that i have been looking at is the peavey 112 bandit which sounds perfect and ive heard good things and if i dont get enough for that proly the peavey envoy

are either of these good? i play rock(senses fail,silverstein,some older rock) some metal,blues and just some odd stuff here and there

i am goin to try and get to guitar center anmd try them but i just wanted some opions and stuff first and if u have any suggestions for other amps im open to them my price range is nothing above like $350
YEs, the bandit is a decnet SS amp and for the buck it has some serious bang (I apologise for that one) If your jsut looking for a good rock amp for cheap to get on your feet with I couldnt recomned a better amp persaonlly.

Hope you enjoy it.l
Mail Goes here.

Musician for 14 years. Been inactive on UG since 2007. My have times changed. It's good to be back.
thanks, my current amp sucks its just hard for me to get money so im gonna proly get that one cause im startin small gigs soon and stuff and i can hook it to a pa system when i need it to be louder
my gear:
Schecter Damien 6 w/emg's
gibson sg standard
dean performer e acou/elec
ibanez tone blaster=[
ibanez ts7 tubescreamer
boss ds-1
boss sd-1
dunlop crybaby from hell wah
You *should check out some Randall 2x12 combos. They're great for the price, and break up alot less harsh than normal SS amps.
Member of UG Gain whores.
PM Gpderek09 to join!
Last edited by chase312 at Feb 6, 2007,
no i didnt but thanks i will
my gear:
Schecter Damien 6 w/emg's
gibson sg standard
dean performer e acou/elec
ibanez tone blaster=[
ibanez ts7 tubescreamer
boss ds-1
boss sd-1
dunlop crybaby from hell wah
Sorry for the typo, I forgot a word haha :]

But yes, definitely check the out. The 200 watters soud great.
Member of UG Gain whores.
PM Gpderek09 to join!