there comes a time to think about pursuing a career in college. most people wanna go to berklee, which seems like a great school, but they only accept 1,000 a year, and that seems pretty slim chances for me.

so what are other competent music schools, especially in the field of sound production/engineering, give me a better chance of getting in?
Gibson SG Standard + 18volt EMG-81 & 85
Mesa/Boogie Mark IV + Recto 2x12
Keeley Modded BD-2
Vox V847a
Quote by one vision
Bureaucrats gonna crat.

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
ok im thinking of berklee because its the cloest to me, but they only accept 1,000 students a year?
Quote by Birdy266
Otherkid your a genius

Silence is Golden But Duck Tape Is Silver

cream fanclub member 2

The Rabbi of Zeppelinism

Member #2 of the Red Sox Fanclub. PM Gibson06 to join.

I'm prejudiced towards the University of Oregon and University of Toronto, both are fairly easy to get in, don't know about the production/engineering field tho
El Gearo:

Fender '69 Reissue Mustang
Fender American Standard P-Bass

Fender Blues Junior
My alma mater, The College of St. Rose, has a good music program and has a music technology major.
Hi, I'm Peter
Belmont University, in Nashville Tennessee, has a really good sound production program, and an all around fantastic music program.
Gear:
2003 Fender Standard Strat w/ Texas Specials
2010 EBMM BFR JP6
2012 Babicz Identity Dreadnaught
2015 Gibson Les Paul Traditional SR
Line 6 POD HD500
Peavey XXX 112
Fender Blues Jr
im not sure around in your area
but in Florida there is Full Sail
and there are probably some musical colleges in new york

theres a page on wikipedia
dude honestly look into Full Sail. they have a degree program called Recording Arts. They teach you all the ins and outs of the recording aspect of music. I am currently in my second month and im lovin it. classes start all year round so u pick when its good for u to start. it is an accelerated program that can get u out the door with an associates degree in 12 months if u dont fail anything. you can also take Entertainment Business which i believe is going to be Music Business which is a 9-10 month course that will let u get a bachelors. seriously check them out. www.fullsail.com
Quote by Musicman48858
Belmont University, in Nashville Tennessee, has a really good sound production program, and an all around fantastic music program.

could you post a link, because i cant seem to find the website
Quote by Chikitty_China
Well, when I'm fapping, I sometimes look at my left hand and wonder what could have been ....
ah, okay i'll look into those. i'm not a south person, and florida... eh maybe. but i like the options, keep 'em rolling.

Quote by otherkid
ok im thinking of berklee because its the cloest to me, but they only accept 1,000 students a year?

yeah, that's what i read on the site. got my hopes way down
Gibson SG Standard + 18volt EMG-81 & 85
Mesa/Boogie Mark IV + Recto 2x12
Keeley Modded BD-2
Vox V847a
Quote by one vision
Bureaucrats gonna crat.

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008