Hey. I started a GSA (gay/straight alliance) at my highschool. Quite a few people showed up and everything but we have nothing to talk about. We already did the whole "Why is Gay=bad/wrong" debate and I cant think of any other topics for discussion. I was looking to see if you guys/girls have any ideas for debates/discussions/activities that we could use.
Thanks.
Quote by devinb132
kill the gays.... thats always a good one...or you know buttsecks...?

HaHa theres an intelligent idea...
Yeah our gay straight alliance is pretty much pointless too. Somebody started one and were like "uhhh... nobody here has anything against gays." Im straight and one of my best friends is gay, I dont need to go to meetings about it.

What Im trying to say is, have one if you need it in ur school. If you needed it you would know what you would have to do. If youre not trying to make a difference, then whats the point of rallying everybody up? If it aint broke dont fix it.
Quote by absinthe5765
Yeah our gay straight alliance is pretty much pointless too. Somebody started one and were like "uhhh... nobody here has anything against gays." Im straight and one of my best friends is gay, I dont need to go to meetings about it.

What Im trying to say is, have one if you need it in ur school. If you needed it you would know what you would have to do. If youre not trying to make a difference, then whats the point of rallying everybody up? If it aint broke dont fix it.

Well our school is below the Mason-Dixon line so.... KILL THE FAGS.... and all that stuff. We do have alot of discrimination(sp?) in our school and thats why we started it. The problem is we dont have the people that are homophobic there to find out that we arnt really abominations.(sp?)

Quote by pimpslap1236
nobody cares bro.

HaHaHa......go die....
Last edited by Masterpiece2 at Feb 6, 2007,