I'm a junior in HS in America. .... I know. Anyway, I'm deciding what college to go to and I think I've settled on University of Washington in Seattle. It's pretty well-ranked, I can afford it (I think ??), and its around a lot of beautiful outdoorsy places. Thing is, its across the country and i don't know anyone there, so I'ma scared!! I'll most likely be the only one there from my school.

Anyone have experience in something similar to this? Moving really really far away?? Should I stay ascared, or grow a pair?? I dunno, I'm not married to it, but I have a mild leaning toward it. Is it too much, I wonder. Too much to handle?
Well, my advice to you would be, during class start masturbating furiously and add sound effects (ie. moaning your on name) and you'll have friends in no time. [ =
Member #4 of the iPods Suck Balls Club.
PM Oblivious16037 to join!

Quote by basssoldier
when i was 7 i saw my mom naked while taking a sh** it was pretty sick cuz shes fat....

Quote by Soul Power
Your my hero dementedpuppy.

Last.fm
POOP
I say go for it. It might open up new opertunities, and you will never have to wonder "what if". Maybe you will move out of your home town because of it.
Not Enough AssHatery
well, its not all that bad. Look at the bright side, you will get to meet tons of new people, and while all your other friends go to a community college in the ghetto, you have a nice place in Seattle. DO IT
"Guitarmen, wake up and pluck wire for sound, let 'em hear you play"
-Charlie Christian
"You have to give people something to dream on"
-Jimi Hendrix
"I try to make any guitar do what I want it to do"
-Slash
Try and you can always transfer credits if you dislike it there, it might be a really good experience. And you could always join something at school or go barhopping or get on myspace. Seattle is a big place someone will like you.
hmm....i think that guy who said start masturbating furiously was on the dot there. after that, go up and grab ur teachers nose and go "beep beep!!" and then scream "I PWNED A N00B!!!! LOOK HOW I PWNED IT!!!" and then shove a fish in your ass, go to hawaii, talk to a local fisherman, and then show him the fish in your ass. wash rinse and repeat...................................................................................................................................................................works every time