like everybody i put this off but now i am trying to learn this because i wan to get into playing piano so basically do you guys have any advice or tips to playing sheet music like sight reading
Well if you can't already read sheet music then I can teach you that, but if you can then the only way to improve is practice, unfortunatly, just like everything else. Just keep doing it again and again and again and again and again until you're sick of the sight of sheet music and then do it some more and you will end up being able to read it fluently. I am in your position, I want to learn, but I don't have the dedication to practice it, hence I can't sight-read. So yeah, just practice practice practice.
sig goes here
Ya, its all practice. You have to take the time to learn everything about it. There are no shortcuts, and it all comes down to hard work.

However, saying this doesnt mean that music should be a chore. You should love to play music. But Im just saying that it will take a while to learn. Guitar will be much easier than piano as its only one clef you have to read off of and one note at a time. Its piano that get interesting. So just work hard at it, and once you can read music, you will be so glad that you buckled down and did it.
Quote by funkdaddyfresh
justin, that was easily the most inspiring, helpful piece of advice anyone has ever given me in regards to my musical pursuits.

Screaming Help