Hey I recently got the Digitech Metal Master pedal. I haven't been able to use it much, but I was wondering if you guys could help me out with some of the settings. I'm pretty new when it comes to level, low, and high, and mids stuff. Also, does anyone know a site where I could find the settings that some of my favorite artists use? Thanks.
Ok digitech's site has some, my personaly av's are as follows

Also these are at LOUD volumes most setting that they show you produce WAY to much feedback to be usefull.

Level Match to our amps clean level...
Low 1-2 oclock
high 11 oclock
morph 1 oclock

also eperiament withthe morph know, it is very sensitive, so a hair above one mght sound totally differnt than a hair below it..

Good luck with it, its a great pedal to use for practice and for writing stuff, I loved mine.
Mail Goes here.

Musician for 14 years. Been inactive on UG since 2007. My have times changed. It's good to be back.
Also, does anyone know a site where I could find the settings that some of my favorite artists use? Thanks.

Your favorite artists don't use the Metal Master, they use $10,000 dollars worth of equipment.
Someones knowledge of guitar companies spelling determines what amps you can own. Really smart people can own things like Framus because they sound like they might be spelled with a "y" but they aren't.
Metal Master is a good pedal for gain fiends. I used it for quite a while....
my settings were.
Level at whatever I was playing at.
Low- at noon.
High- About 1-2 sometimes 3
Morph- 1-2 o'clock
There is no right setting for this thing....try a bunch and narrow it down.
You can also go to demos on the digitech site and see what presets people from guitar one and guitar world found when reviewing it. Just play with it...you'll be happy you got it.
Peavy 6505
Crate G1500
BBE 381
Hamer Standard Flametop
Paul Reed Smith Soap-Bar Maple II
Paul Reed Smith Santana
ProCo Solo, H20 Liquid Chorus

Thrash will never die