Quote by GibsonPuppeteer
I've had the tiny ones in my mouth and accidentally swallowed a bit of the liquid, you should be all right.

Quote by cubs
whats happens if you get that stuff on your shirt? cus yesterday i was at a party and i got some on my shirt, will the stains go off?
Prehistoric...
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
WTF? Another one of these threads? WTF x2? Another corn avatar?
It's difficult to win unless you're bored.
Quote by TechnicolorBoy
WTF? Another one of these threads? WTF x2? Another corn avatar?

bobbert got banned so this must be his multi

pretty stupid having the same avatar if you ask me
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
No lol I have no idea how many times I have to explain this. I am not Bobberts multi. I figured he was gone I'd use his avatar because its rly cool lol

I've been here before he was banned
Quote by GibsonPuppeteer
I've had the tiny ones in my mouth and accidentally swallowed a bit of the liquid, you should be all right.

Quote by cubs
whats happens if you get that stuff on your shirt? cus yesterday i was at a party and i got some on my shirt, will the stains go off?
^lies, lies and more lies
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
Quote by (-:
No lol I have no idea how many times I have to explain this. I am not Bobberts multi. I figured he was gone I'd use his avatar because its rly cool lol

I've been here before he was banned

Didn't stop me checking you out though. -_-

Edit: If this is the german kid playing CS (or something) than it's a fake, I found out ages ago that the kid did stuff like that a lot.

(Srsly, who the hell video tapes themselves going nuts while getten beaten, then posts it online. I mean if he had enough ability to laugh at himself to post it online, is too far a stretch to expect he'd have at least a little bit of control over his temper..)
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Last edited by theguitarist at Feb 6, 2007,
Quote by myself101
^lies, lies and more lies

when did bobbert get banned? and wat thread
Man, no wonder the keyboard is missing so many keys, haha.

I sure I'm glad I had anger management when I was a kid.
Quote by HorridxHopes
Corn!

Seriously though, this is old as hell. And the story keeps changing.

Hey! Nice avatar
Quote by GibsonPuppeteer

Quote by cubs
Thats like me when I'm playing Dead Or Alive Ultimate 2.
****in' Ein and Jann Lee always kicking my ass...
Quote by Hovertruck
You guys are forgetting the most important part of sounding like Alexi.
Yao Yao