I myself am a rock collector. Fossils, cool rocks, coloured rocks, wierd rocks and shiny rocks... Dunno wtf they are called, just like looking at them...

Nebody else got nething more crazy?
i collect sweatbands i have a big nike one, a zildjian cymbals one, a john cena one, one that says "i heart geeks", and 2 from my university

i also used to collect UPCs from cereal boxes so if there was something on the back of the box i could order, i always had proof of purchase.
To thread starter- Geology is BORING.

I don't really collect anything...aside from Video Games...but I don't think those count....
How can we separate fact from fiction in a world where we are desensitized by our own minds?
I used to collect pokemeon cards back in the day.heh. I once knew this kid back in 8th or 9th grade and he had a collection of swords and I went to his house one day with a friend of mine and we took the swords outside and started chopping down stuff. Fun with swords.
I have a 400+ piece toenail and fingernail collection. Been saving since the late 80s. They're all mine too.
Kind of nominated for Best Retired User.

Skepto > Oxygen
Quote by JMack
I have a 400+ piece toenail and fingernail collection. Been saving since the late 80s. They're all mine too.

I am not amused.
It's difficult to win unless you're bored.
Corpses, tho sometimes just detached limbs.
Ibanez Xiphos XPT700
Laney VH100R
Epi Les Paul (SH-1 '59 neck, SH-11 custom custom bridge)
I have a small collection of glass bottles. I think I still have my Pokemon cards around somewhere.
If you could blow up the world with a flick of a switch,
Would you do it?

If you could make everybody poor just so you could be rich,
Would you do it?

With all your power,
What would you do?
I have Mcfarlanes Twisted fairy tales and & 7 faces of madness.Im still trying to get elizabeth bathory though.

Liquor bottles from different countries ive been to also.
Duct tape. I need it for... taping something.
Old NES stuff, random colored wristbands or scrunchies, really obscure vinyls, pens, colored paper clips, string packages, random pictures of people. All me.
I collect guitars.
I tried to make a signature listing all my gear, but I couldn't for 2 reasons.

1. I couldn't remember all my gear
2. My signature was too long for UG to process.
My attention span is too short to actually collect something interesting for more than a couple of weeks. I did the whole Pokémon and Yu-Gi-Oh! things, but I just lose interest in stuff like rubber bands and rocks.

However, my sister collects perfume and cologne samples, LPs, and ticket stubs.
Bawls bottles.

and babies.
Quote by LuthierofTexas
You motorboatin son of a bitch.

Quote by ibaRGnez321
I love you LilVikingBoy.

Member of the Church of Gilmour

Dance, Kirby, dance!
(>")> <("< <( " )> (>"< <("^) (^")> <("v) (v")> (v"v) (^"v) (v"^) (^"^)
manga and i still have my pokemon deck...whooo!

everyone thinks im weird because of it though
Quote by synd_lv_nd_pz
manga and i still have my pokemon deck...whooo!

everyone thinks im weird because of it though

I still have my rather modest manga collection, although I swore that stuff off, and I also have both my Pokémon and Yu-Gi-Oh! decks intact.
Dead Souls.
Member #4 of the iPods Suck Balls Club.
PM Oblivious16037 to join!

Quote by basssoldier
when i was 7 i saw my mom naked while taking a sh** it was pretty sick cuz shes fat....

Quote by Soul Power
Your my hero dementedpuppy.

Last.fm
POOP
Oh I also save all my guitar strings and the little envelopes when I get something besides D'Addarios.
If you could blow up the world with a flick of a switch,
Would you do it?

If you could make everybody poor just so you could be rich,
Would you do it?

With all your power,
What would you do?
Quote by Holy Katana
I still have my rather modest manga collection, although I swore that stuff off, and I also have both my Pokémon and Yu-Gi-Oh! decks intact.

i had to stay away from manga for a while, cost too much and i need money for school text books. my yugioh deck is still alive as well...most of it at least.

yay! im not the only one with a manga collection halted
I had a rock collection when I was like...9. Plus Pokemon cards, which are somewhere in my basement. I don't really collect anything now, though.
I collect Vinyls, I try to get those form the good bands lol.

I know someone who collect animal bone and once he killed is dog to use is bone on is leather jacket, so he got is dog bones on is jacket and he wanders around town like that....
Dreaming of freedom is easy to do
You have to fight and win but never lose.
Boomerangs, I have three
Psycho Killer,
Qu'est-ce que c'est?
Fa fa fa faa fa fa fa fa-fa faa

Quote by Paul Brannigan
Pie is like bread, but just with more pie in it
I collect stones and stuff like you. I used to collect rubbers (erasers, not condoms), pencil sharpeners and airsoft guns.
A not-quite-a-mate of mine used to collect dead birds and things in jars. My god there's not a fouler smell imaginable.
I used to be big into geology too, but lost interest. I collected Pokemon cards and the figures too, but gave all my cards to some poor kids, and sold the figures at a car boot sale. Hell yeah.

Now I always keep my train tickets and receipts from when I go out on a Saturday. I guess it counts as a collection, I have them everywhere.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
I've got tins full of rocks and fossils. I seem to be amassing significant numbers of books. I used to have a collection of moulds which I'd grown myself before my mother threw them away. I've got a few microscope slides with my own blood/semen/other cells on them.
Quote by Robbie n strat
I've got tins full of rocks and fossils. I seem to be amassing significant numbers of books. I used to have a collection of moulds which I'd grown myself before my mother threw them away. I've got a few microscope slides with my own blood/semen/other cells on them.

Sometimes I think you are actually the man in your avatar

Every time you post I can just imagine an upper class man in a red waistcoat, monocle and pocket watch, drinking tea and ordering a servant to surf the net for you

/spam
Quote by Robbie n strat

I got a rather unpleasant image in my head, of you masturbating over a slide.

Did you have to put that in?

ROFLOLMAOWTFBBQ!
I collect Paper weights.... it's kind of sad, but I love them.

I also collect empty cans of coke on my desk.
I usually get up to about 20 or 30 then I start again, and a few days later start again...you get the idea.
Quote by sluffinator
Yeh this guy knows his ****... just listen to him XD

Quote by ScreamingCheeto
NaivexLi is anything but naive. His post was a pretty good source of info.

Thanks

Quote by MightyAl

Pro tip, kids - girls are NOT impressed by your blood.
Quote by Zakk_Wylde001
Sometimes I think you are actually the man in your avatar

Every time you post I can just imagine an upper class man in a red waistcoat, monocle and pocket watch, drinking tea and ordering a servant to surf the net for you

/spam

I'd live that way if I could. The person in my avatar is Mozart though.
i collect Bawls....
"We are not concerned with motive, with higher ethics. We are concerned only with cutting down crime-."