So me and my Girlfriend have our first anniversary (not married yet, just dating annivesary) coming up 5 days before valentines. But I don't know what to get her for either occasion. Any more experienced dudes have any good lady friend gift ideas?
The Only member of the "I hate people with huge sigs club." Don't PM me to join.
Vanilla Ice.
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
Cook for her, it's nice and romantic. And it saves you money.
* casualty01 slinks away, sad, with a paddle in one hand and a strap on in the other.
Does she like jewlery? Buy like a small heart diamond necklace or something. she will go nuts, and the stores at the mall have them for like $70.00 around v-day.
Not Enough AssHatery
give her the best gift you can give a girl, buttsecks like the title says
My Rig:
1970's Twin Reverb
1972 Gibson SG
1970's Raven SG copy (extreme modifications)
EH Double Muff
Dunlop Hendrix wah
and of course... a disco ball
This is the fucking Pit here, every thread is about ass sex.
\,,/_[><]_\,,/
teddy bear. flowers. candy. wear female lingere and throw her off.

Idk do something unexpected in addition to like.. getting her flowers or chocolate.
Gear:

American Strat
Epiphone Valve JR head - Volume Mod'ed
Custom 1x12 with Private Jack speaker
Boss BF-3 Flanger
Boss DS-2 Distortion
Boss MT-2 MetalZone
Ebow

Gretsch Acoustic
Write her a song. And when you're writing it, really bitch it up. Seriously, just think to yourself "how can I really sound like a bitch". She'll swoom.
One earring. Tell her that the other one is on the way. You couldn't afford it immediately, but you have it on layaway. Even if it's a lie. She'll love that you went broke for her.
Kind of nominated for Best Retired User.

Skepto > Oxygen
Hmmm... Good Suggestions.

Hey maybe I could buttsecks her?!!
The Only member of the "I hate people with huge sigs club." Don't PM me to join.
Propose. The only people who date for 5 years without dating are A) people who forget to break up, and B) same sex couples who can't marry due to the laws in their countries.
Will says:
DON'T FEAR THE REAPER!
- SmarterChild - says:
I don't know if I can help it.

Member #6 of the "I play my guitar as high as Tom Morello does" club
Quote by ThrashMan981
i just sigged you dudage, great quote

Thank you, I appreciate it.
\,,/_[><]_\,,/