First Question:

Which wah?
Snarling Dogs Blue Bawls
Snarling Dogs Wonderwah
Dunlop Original Crybaby

Second Question:
When putting a bunch of pedals into a pedal board what order do I put them? I have a Distortion, a Chorus, an Echo, a Talk Box, (and soon) a Wah. Whats the best order for them?
One Buddah Buh wah. Nuff said.

Two, Guitar one january 2007 has an article in it about this very thing, or just use the search button, because this has been coverd. 2 Billion and elevnty times.
Mail Goes here.

Musician for 14 years. Been inactive on UG since 2007. My have times changed. It's good to be back.
Wow thanks for the help. First you said a wah that Im not even considering. Second do you really think I need to use the search button? Nope. I dont think anyone has really said anything about whcih order for pedals using the exact same pedals I have. So, just answer the questions.
wah, distortion, chorus, echo... but i have never used a talk box so i don't know where to hook that up
Now officially has too much gear to list

PM me if you want to know about my recording setup
Wow one those wahs are ood but the budwah is better sounding and much much nicer built.

Two, dont be a little prick about it. Yes people have answered that question before. Seriously.
Go look. But to make you happy, guitar>>wah>>dist>>Chorus>>echo>>amp. talk box really ought to go to a sperate amp, but more than likely before the wah would do it best.... I think.
Mail Goes here.

Musician for 14 years. Been inactive on UG since 2007. My have times changed. It's good to be back.
I wasnt being a prick, I was joking with you, so loosen up your panties buddy.

But thanks for going out of your way to post a second time to answer my question. You could have saved yourself the hassle and posted that in the first reply.

And yeah the Buddha wah is a good wah, but Im not paying a buck 75 for it. All the wahs Im looking at are under the hundred dollar price range which is what Im going for.
dunlop wah too
sorry i missed that the first time haha
Now officially has too much gear to list

PM me if you want to know about my recording setup
Well I have always heard that the effects that change the signal the most should go right out into the amp but I dont know how true that is. I figured something kind of like:

guitar>echo>chorus>distortion>wah>talk box>amp

But I wasnt too sure about that.
Ok ok, blue bawls. in that case, and I apologise, there are alot of assholes on this site and frankly tellign the difference is hard to do.
Mail Goes here.

since you know how to do some wiring, get a Dunlop GCB-95 wah, and perform some mods on it. You can make it sound like an expensive wah with a few parts and some solder skill. As for order, I would go wah, od/dist, chorus, echo->amp, but that's just preference. Some people like to switch the wah/od. As for the talk box, the only ones I've seen go between the actual amp speaker out jacks and the speaker cab, then a mic to pick up the sound from your mouth.
"The fool doth think he is wise, but the wiseman knows himself to be a fool." - W.S.
amp clips
amp vids
^ Yeah, stock crybabies are crap, but they rock when modded.

Quote by LuthierofTexas
Well I have always heard that the effects that change the signal the most should go right out into the amp but I dont know how true that is. I figured something kind of like:

guitar>echo>chorus>distortion>wah>talk box>amp

But I wasnt too sure about that.

Nah, time based effects always go last. Do chorus, echo, delay do after everything, preferably in the effects loop. It'd be even better to put it after the poweramp, but that's usually not worth doing, though it is possible.

Wah>distortion>chorus>echo OR distortion>wah>chorus>echo. The distortin/wah bit is preferance, do you want distorted wah sounds? Try both. I have no idea about the talkbox.

Try searching geofex.com for effects placement.
"You can practice to attain knowledge, but you can't practice to attain wisdom." - Herbie Hancock
Buy whichever wah you like best, do you expect us to decide for you? We don't know what you want.

And use the FX in whatever order you want, but it usually sounds best with wah-distortion-chorus-delay.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
first off the wah, i dont have much to sya its your preference really but te talk box does not go in your signal chain!!!!!!!!(unless its a rocktron banshee) it goes amp head>>talkbox>>>speaker cab and if gigging you mic the tube...but the banshee has a preammp so you can put it in your signal chain but everything after would not go through te tube obviosly so if you had a banshee then all your pedals then the box if any oter one thant its inbetween your head and cab
Get a used crybaby and mod it. I'm sure you'll enjoy getting the experience. Plus it's significantly cheaper this way.
"A wise man once said, never discuss philosophy or politics in a disco environment." - Frank Zappa
Quote by Jinskee
Don't question the X.
<Frenchy> I'm such a failure