You know how you say something over and over again to yourself you find yourself a little dumbfounded (dont know what it means) with the word.
Like some words when used repetitively won't sound the same or have the same meaning.
List some examples. lol
like Hips
Quote by bajeda
congrats, you made me chuckle at your stupidity.

Seinfeld Club
Yeah, it happens. It happened to me a few weeks ago with the word 'Shit'.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
I told someone that I used to do this all the time, and no one believed me.

Finally, I have found believers!
Hips?

uh.....no comment
Stop taking life so seriously, you're not getting out alive anyway.
Orange
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
i dont have the problem when i say it but i find when i type a word a lot then it looks weird

happened to me with the word money it looked like i was spelling it wrong but i wasnt
Member #5 of the Red Sox fan club. PM Gibson06 to join.

Quote by thebrewfan
Once I saw someone try to seriously give someone "the vulcan death grip". That was the dumbest thing I'd ever seen until I saw this thread.
Alien :
AlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlienAlien
What's up?
I do that all the time.

Boffin is a funny word. So it potato, broccoli, cheese, joke, lap, crumpets and breakfast.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Quote by carol.
GROIN

its like the weirdest word ever

that word will never be the same
Quote by bajeda
congrats, you made me chuckle at your stupidity.

Seinfeld Club
i did it with "room" not that long ago,...i still havent recovered.
They say good things come in small packages. You know what else comes in small packages? Unrelenting pain and horror.