I just feel like making a thread for this band, who seem to never be mentioned. They're 80s so I'm guessin this is the right forum. So who else likes them? I heard Love Shack when I was like 10 and I've liked them ever since Didn't hurt when Rock Lobster was on Family Guy
This forum is for the crappy 80's music.

We don't really have a forum for sweet stuff like this.

Closest thing is Alt & Indie
Quote by Spiderxxwebs
The B-52's are just the best party band EVER!
and there comeing out with a new cd soon!

Seriously? That's awesome.

I hope they tour. That would be a fun show.
Let's start a club! nah ther'es no room in my sig.....I didn't know they were still around!!!
Me too! I missed them when they came to cali a few months go. I was so sad.
By the time they start touring I'll have my keys, So i plan to go to most of there shows in norcal. The b's are the reason I picked up guitar.
Hope they come to new york....jeez never thought I'd see the B-52s. This is the best part of my day right here
Nope, I swear this is like hearing Jesus is going to tour (from Jesus Christ Superstar)

...wait, CNN??
ahhh...anderson cooper....can't say I saw it, though I wish I did

did you see john stewart on crossfire? its irrelevant, but still
so if its 1 am here...its 10 over there. hard to believe

but crossfire was on at like 4, so over there...1pm
Quote by Spiderxxwebs
i show horses so thats way i was at the barn. i keep my horses at boarding place

There are some horse stables near this park near my old house...they're a lot bigger in person. I remember the episode of full house where Michelle falls off her horse..... You sir are a fascinating character

haha your song plays real slow and all cut up, its all psychedelic - plus the background, your page is a trip...like pink floyd doing a B-52s cover
Quote by sargasm
This forum is for the crappy 80's music.

We don't really have a forum for sweet stuff like this.

Closest thing is Alt & Indie

You knucklehead...
I have nothing to put in here.