Ever had a friend who told you something so random and so "out there" that you never looked at them the same way.

Like my friend told me about him an his girl doing it when she was on the rag ok.And he said when they finished,it looked like he killed somebody.Now when he told me,it was so Random cause we dint even talk about sex that day befor his comment.Anybody else know someone who blirts stuff?
Me and my friends lived off randomness. If something completely unexpected didn't come out of their mouth then I would be shocked.
Random Metal-X fact:

Metal-X now sponsors: Blood Culprit!

"Ass Fuckingly Loud"

\m/^_^\m/ New Songs Up!!! \m/^_^\m/
One of my friends told me she's a fallen angel from a kingdom where she's a princess and has a castle and servants. The portal to this world is in Ohio and she'll be allowed to go on the spaceship that'll take her back home when she's done high school because they need a HS diploma. She also said one of her friends was bitten by a vampire and a werewolf at EdgeFest last year.
Quote by Embodiment
One of my friends told me she's a fallen angel from a kingdom where she's a princess and has a castle and servants. The portal to this world is in Ohio and she'll be allowed to go on the spaceship that'll take her back home when she's done high school because they need a HS diploma. She also said one of her friends was bitten by a vampire and a werewolf at EdgeFest last year.

i think you made that up. either that, or your friends a nutjob
If I want someone to leave me alone I just say, "Don't make me sick Frankie on you!"
Don't You Talk to Billy Idol That Way.

Gear:
Epiphone Limited Ed. G-400 W/ Maestro Trem
Washburn WI14 Idol Series
Jasmine ES-31 Acoustic-Electric
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Peavey Valveking 112
Quote by Embodiment

I have a friend that is a cashew.

Of course I am a Penite, from the magical war kingdom of Guloo. I've come to take your women.... and your cookies too.
Random Metal-X fact:

"Ass Fuckingly Loud"

Quote by Embodiment

yea.....
Member #5 of the Red Sox fan club. PM Gibson06 to join.

Quote by thebrewfan
Once I saw someone try to seriously give someone "the vulcan death grip". That was the dumbest thing I'd ever seen until I saw this thread.
my friends are what u would call "normal" im the wierd one there, one time i asked one of them if he wanted gargoyle-sex with me and he just stepped away slowly
Mine aren't weird, just kinda annoying after awhile and one is loud as hell. I don't know, I might stop hanging with them next year.
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
Well, I just have wierd friends... The singer in my band is always acting stupid. But last week at practice, he left the garage to talk to him mom about something, and Cory (our other guitarist) whispered to me "Is he stoned?". Now, Cory has known Gabe (the singer) for a while, and I was actually surprised he asked me that because.. well, if you know Gabe for more than a week, you know he's got a few screws loose.

EDIT: In retrospect, it wasn't really that random. It was a very valid question, but alas, Gabe was not stoned (he isn't a "drug" person, he makes fun of druggies).

And yes, I still look at Cory the same. Mostly in awe, because he's a way better guitarist than me.
Then there's this band called Slice The Cake...

Bunch of faggots putting random riffs together and calling it "progressive" deathcore.
Stupid name.
Probably picked "for teh lulz"

Mod in UG's Official Gain Whores
Last edited by Shinozoku at Feb 7, 2007,
Lol, once one of my friends said to me...

"you know what, smoking is like fingering your ass, you have to try it at least once"

...It was a disturbing moment for everyone but him, he seemed to find it absoloutly fine to compare shocing fingers in your ass to smoking...

it doesn't get much more random than that
This water's dark and coldGod's not where you hopedThis moment come and goneIt's time we all moved on
Quote by rob_the_useless
Ever had a friend who told you something so random and so "out there" that you never looked at them the same way.

Like my friend told me about him an his girl doing it when she was on the rag ok.And he said when they finished,it looked like he killed somebody.Now when he told me,it was so Random cause we dint even talk about sex that day befor his comment.Anybody else know someone who blirts stuff?

I got one that beats that.
When me and my ex were done (it was that time of month, and she was on top), she gets off and hovers over me, with her hand soaking up the blood.
So, she looks all shifty eyed, and slaps me, leaving a period-blood handprint.
Quote by Shredder XXX
Lol, once one of my friends said to me...

"you know what, smoking is like fingering your ass, you have to try it at least once"

...It was a disturbing moment for everyone but him, he seemed to find it absoloutly fine to compare shocing fingers in your ass to smoking...

it doesn't get much more random than that

Oh yes it does.

I once tried to convince my history that WWII started because JFK lost a bet to Saddam over the 1923 Superbowl game when the Jets played the Redwings... and lost.
Random Metal-X fact:

"Ass Fuckingly Loud"

Quote by Soma3009
When me and my ex were done (it was that time of month, and she was on top), she gets off and hovers over me, with her hand soaking up the blood.

yikes. that sucks
See, I'm that person in that group. Nothing like referencing to the fetus you made with one of your friends than ate during violent oral sex to make them give you funny looks.
Quote by Soma3009

AWWWW GROSSSSS
One day, I was in my cave bunker watching the pillows argue when I heard a noise outside the airlock door. So I put on my Bruce Willis slippers, grabbed an F10 key, loaded the blender and tiptoed outside. I was amazed to find Vitamin D and Safeway coupons in the middle of an epic ping pong match. I could only stare as Cuban hyenas and Blink 182 albums circled the table, snapping at the ping pong ball as Vitamin D and the coupons dove left and right to paddle that ball. Just as the Bush Administration Stegosaurus was about to call a foul I opened fire with the blender. Luckily August 14th was there to back me up, even though the F10 key jammed. After mowing down all of the hyenas, coupons and dinosaurs in sight, I proceeded to do the electric slide all the way back inside while fantasizing about playing rock paper scissors with Johnny Cash and milk.
Stop taking life so seriously, you're not getting out alive anyway.
Once my friend randomly said "have you guys ever thought of doing your mum?..................coz I havent...." it was so dirty
Quote by Aqua Dementia
I like to play this game where I'll see how many times I can look at a particular chicks ass or tits until I get caught.

Quote by WNxScythe
Fat chicks are different. They don't count, they aren't women.

Digitech Whammy Club!
well, my friend did too much acid one time and she told me if i let go of her hand she wouldnt exist and all this other wack shit. then she totally freaked and i had to call an ambulance cuz i thought she was going to have a heart attack

they sedated her after she punched the doctor in the face. it was insane, she went totally mental.

changed my life.
What do you define as "normal"?....dude, we're all weird in somebody else's eyes...that's what's so cool about it. I'm a freaking weirdo....I sing when I walk down the street....
I AM a weird friend. A friend of mine said 'Aidy, if you get cancer, can I eat it?' to me on Saturday and I gave her the most appreciative golf clap ever. Me? Outrandomed? Never!
Quote by rob_the_useless

Damn. Thats fucking disgusting.
Quote by iHurricaneGTR

Goats are like mushrooms.
When you shoot a duck,
I'm afraid of toasters.

Quote by Avedas
South Korea should have their Starcraft league members double as military strategists.
what a random thread....
I know a girl who hates the world so much that she cant watch the news because it makes her feel sick. I was like...Dude!
Today I mentioned my balls to a table full of my friends who are soccer players, and some girls who are field hockey plays...

I didn't think anyone was listening.
Quote by Shib

The internet: Men are men, women are men and little girls are FBI agents.
One of my friends calls me occasionally to tell me that he just pooped.
When they kick at your front door
how are you gonna come
with your hands on your head
or on the trigger of your gun
There was a rumor going around my school about my friend jizzing in socks... we knew it was true too because he went from saying "I didn't do it!" to "I only did it once!" which means he's probably doing it again for the 4th time today as i type...
Quote by Ylasto
R.I.P Ean.

Are there any other members of Lynyrd Skynyrd who are dead?
my friend and i are look like total nutjobs when were hanging out; saying stupid stuff and being random but one day we were playing ps2 and outta nowhere hes like u know... if i were gay... i would do you... i went home like 10 minutes later
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
Quote by TC_7
One day, I was in my cave bunker watching the pillows argue when I heard a noise outside the airlock door. So I put on my Bruce Willis slippers, grabbed an F10 key, loaded the blender and tiptoed outside. I was amazed to find Vitamin D and Safeway coupons in the middle of an epic ping pong match. I could only stare as Cuban hyenas and Blink 182 albums circled the table, snapping at the ping pong ball as Vitamin D and the coupons dove left and right to paddle that ball. Just as the Bush Administration Stegosaurus was about to call a foul I opened fire with the blender. Luckily August 14th was there to back me up, even though the F10 key jammed. After mowing down all of the hyenas, coupons and dinosaurs in sight, I proceeded to do the electric slide all the way back inside while fantasizing about playing rock paper scissors with Johnny Cash and milk.

i call madlib

and to remain on, one time my friend chugged a gallon of milk just to prove he could do it.
I'm the weird one. I walk up to people i dont know, usually this fat kid that plays tuba in the band and say "HI FIVE!!" and then i skip off screaming "YEAH! GO TEAM!" I also walk up to people and ask them stupid questions, like one time after the pep rally at our school i walked around to people i didnt know saying "Can i pet your wolverine?". I also give my last years English teacher hi-fives and call him "Midda Croe" (His name's Mr. Cross) And we also call him Craw-Daddy, or Captain Ron. I once called him a pimp to his face. No Lie.
Quote by heavyairship
dying hurts

empty sig
Quote by axemaniac27
i call madlib

and to remain on, one time my friend chugged a gallon of milk just to prove he could do it.

No madlib. I got creative.
Quote by Soma3009

Crap now I have a boner
haha one time i slpet over at a buddies house and he claimed that in the middle of the night he dropped a pube in my open mouth. i thought it was pure bs but low and behold at about 2pm the next day i pulled what appeared to be a pube out from under my tongue.... ya
"every prince has to slay a few dragons before he meets his princess"
Quote by Soma3009

Anyone else get slightly aroused by that?
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.
one of my friends said out of no where to me, "I'm from Puerto Rico but you can call me george!" .....just think about that.....

then another one of my friends stands out in the middle of the lunch line and as a person (that he doesn't know) walks by he usually says, "dude, i dont own a watch..." or "hey man, you're a good kid" ....sadly everyone hates him of his excessive craziness and loudness
Hi, I like pie.

¯\(º_o)/¯