that starts of with drums then bass comes in, then xylophone comes in, then (at the end of the song) it finishes with the call and response by the saxophone and the trumpet.

i don't know any of the lyrics cause i can't understand what hes saying.

any help would be good
Yeah it close to me. and if u see the video clip he isnt using a xylophone he's using a comb.
Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
I vote you for Australian of the Year.

Quote by Dunjma
lol yea chuck the sicky! what an aussie tradition angels fighter i too vote u for aussie of the year

Quote by Deliriumbassist
I call bullsh*t. White people don't get sacked.

Visit my friends Site
Quote by Angels Fighter
Yeah it close to me. and if u see the video clip he isnt using a xylophone he's using a comb.

Thanks everyone and yea i do know hes using a comb in the film clipand should have added it to start with but any way.

Thanks heaps on the instant replies i'm going to look it up on youtube
while youre on youtube... look at lets go to bed. thats a good video/ song.
Quote by thecure
while youre on youtube... look at lets go to bed. thats a good video/ song.

i'd take it thats obviously another cure song
i gotta admit the cure seem pretty wierd from what i've seen of them, but i reckon thats cool when musos have their own style.
Does anyone know that cure song thats quite fast and has these lyrics in the verse
(This is all i know):

Yesterday i felt so old......

and in the chorus:

Go on, go on, just walk away, go on, go on i heard you say.
Last edited by Dire straits at Feb 14, 2007,
anyone wanna up for a collab cover? I need someone to do the bass lines for my boys dont cry drum track lol
Quote by Dire straits
Does anyone know that cure song thats quite fast and has these lyrics in the verse
(This is all i know):

Yesterday i felt so old......

and in the chorus:

Go on, go on, just walk away, go on, go on i heard you say.

thats called inbetween days. and yeah lets go to bed is by the cure and is frikin awesome : ) i love that band.
Quote by sunshineshankar
anyone wanna up for a collab cover? I need someone to do the bass lines for my boys dont cry drum track lol

Dude, i don't understand any of what you said.

Repeat it again.

and whats a collab cover