Hey guys! I have some tubes to get rid of. They are all in as new condition, and work just fine.

I have 6 JJ E-34L tubes....I'd be willing to sell in pairs, quad, or sestet if that is what you need.

$22 shipped for a pair
$40 shipped for a quad
$60 shipped for the sestet

PM with interest!
Last edited by ibanez4life SZ! at Feb 13, 2007,
Sextet not sestet :\
Gibson Les Paul Studio w/ EMG 81/85
Fender American Vintage Series '52 Telecaster
Marshall JCM2000 DSL401
Roland MicroCube
Dunlop ZW-45 Wah
Dunlop Rotovibe
Dunlop MXR EVH Phase 90
Dunlop MXR Zakk Wylde Overdrive
Boss CE-5
iSP Decimator
Sextet is six
DARK_MATTER, Instrumental Post-Metal from Ireland

Bass:
Ibanez BTB 405QM
Ashdown PM600 - Peavey TVX 4x10
Russian Big Muff

Guitar:
Fender Jim Root sig
'99 Stagemaster 7-string
Yamaha F310
Hughes & Kettner Warp 7 w/4x12
Is there a difference between EL34L's and EL34's?

EDIT:You wouldnt be interested in selling your tremonti wah to me? Jus wondrin??

Bass:
Ibanez BTB 405QM
Russian Big Muff

Guitar:
Fender Jim Root sig
'99 Stagemaster 7-string
Yamaha F310
Last edited by roast at Feb 8, 2007,
Cool cool. I expect any EL34 amp would take the L's then?

(No problem about the wah, cheers anyway )

Bass:
Ibanez BTB 405QM
Russian Big Muff

Guitar:
Fender Jim Root sig
'99 Stagemaster 7-string
Yamaha F310
I can assure you, if you're a fan of EL34s you will love E34Ls. I am ordering another set for my 5150 II soon. And yes it's the same type of tube as an EL34.
Quote by ibanez4life SZ!
Well, save yourself some money and get these...they are perfect.

No disrespect but your price used is what they cost new
1980 Gibson Explorer e/2
1979 Gibson Les Paul Black Beauty
2006 USA Jackson Select RR1T
Sorry, I'd rather pay the extra money and know what I was getting. I'm not saying you're not trust worthy I'm just saying I don't trust too many people on these boards, also I only buy tubes new.
Quote by ibanez4life SZ!
New, they are $24 for a duet, $48 for a pair, and $72 for a sextet......not to mention my prices include shipping and paypal fees....so you're getting a fair price.

Accepting offers ofcourse

Doesn't eurotubes ship for free? I know it wouldn't cost almost anything at all to ship a set of tubes, maybe $5 at most.

And paypal fees are the accountholder's problem, because they're the ones receiving money. Generally speaking, people don't charge the paypal fee because its their problem for only accepting paypal. he COULD mail you a money order and he wouldn't really have to pay anything. Also, paypal fees are very low, as in 2-3%, and considering that, you'd be paying under $3 in fees on $64 or whatever your price is. To be entirely honest, it isn't all that fair to act like a paypal fee is all that much of a favor.

As it stands they're only $7 off, which isn't really that impressive for something which is used. maybe if they weren't even removed from the box, but not used 'as new' condition.