Page 1 of 4
Does anyone here play multiple instruments?
i play the guitar and the drums, but im wayyyyyyyy better at guitar than drums, but i can keep a beat.

Do you have any funy stories? i was sitting down once to play the drums and i missed the stool and fell flat on my ass, and my girlfriend was watching, and so was my friend who i was going to jam with (also plays both, but im better at guitar, hes better at drums)
Member of the Guitarists Born in 1990 Club. PM Gibson_God11 to join

Member of the I have every metallica album and I love it!
club. PM BDR_23 to join

www.myspace.com/shepherdjoe

X
guitar, bass, piano,

haha i tried playing all three at once.

ended up with a concussion
Quote by bajeda
congrats, you made me chuckle at your stupidity.

Seinfeld Club
I play guitar and piano/keyboard. I've played Piano 11 years (12 in March), and Guitar 7.

No funny stories.
lol ummm i guess i do
guitar, piano, harmonice, i learned sax while ago in 6th grade...
i want to learn bass and sax again T-T
Call me "Shot".

ShotRod Guitar Works

Custom Hand-wired Amplifiers and Effect Pedals.

Est. 2007

Source to everything I say about Guitars, Pedals, and Amplifiers: I make them.

UG's Best DIY PedalBoard
Yeahz a thread toes brag in!!!1 I totallyis play liek alot of instruments but i play gitar dominantly (duh, guitar site) lol olol lol. im gooda t alot of instrements, moslty air and stuff.
Quote by Zuka
I play guitar and piano/keyboard. I've played Piano 11 years (12 in March), and Guitar 7.

No funny stories.
*envy*

I've always wished I had piano lessons when I was younger. Would have made me such a better musician ><
guitar, drums, piano, bass, mandolin, lap steel.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Guitar, Bass, Keyboard, Mandolin, and I dabble with drums here and there.
Don't You Talk to Billy Idol That Way.

Gear:
Epiphone Limited Ed. G-400 W/ Maestro Trem
Washburn WI14 Idol Series
Jasmine ES-31 Acoustic-Electric
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Peavey Valveking 112
Quote by yawn
*envy*

I've always wished I had piano lessons when I was younger. Would have made me such a better musician ><

Talent/Persistence has a big part in it too. I practice(d) the hell out of Guitar/Piano.
Well I can keep up on drums. I can play bass(not just root notes), baritone, and a little bit of bajo sexto.

But mostly guitar.(duh)
piano, drums, bass, double/upright bass, violin, guitar, trombone, clarinet, percussion, pitched percussion
LSD

"Member #5 of UGPSA: Ultimate-Guitar's Pot Smokers Association. PM AK Guitarist to join."
Guitar, bass, little bit of piano, little bit of drums, and recorder... yea, i shred the recorder.
Fender MIM Strat w/SD Hot Rails in Bridge/Marshall AVT275x/Digitech RP200/Dunlop Classic Crybaby/Fender MIM Jazz Bass/Fender Rumble 25/Pearl Forum 5 Piece Drum Set w/Zildjian ZBT cymbal set/Shure SM58/Line 6 Toneport UX-1.
I play piano, guitar, bass, and cello. I suck quite a bit at piano and cello and I've been playing piano for 7 years.
ha, i played trumpet up through freshmen year, if only i could play some ska on it
o well, the trumpet pwns you all, thats all you need to know
Quote by Zuka
Talent/Persistence has a big part in it too. I practice(d) the hell out of Guitar/Piano.
I've got the persistence but not the talent
When I really get to jam I can play the keys, guitar, bass, drums, piano, harmonica, and trumpet.

EDIT: and I used to be able to play the cello but I haven't touched it in about a year.
Last edited by NGD1313 at Feb 7, 2007,
Guitar & Drums, pretty good at both if I dont say so myself. and vocals (i suck at those)

one time i was playing drums on a broken stool (i didnt know it wass broken) the seat starts sliding farther off the holder until im playing drums with my arms fully extended, i then reach for the crash, miss, and fall on my ass with the seat. pretty funny.
They say good things come in small packages. You know what else comes in small packages? Unrelenting pain and horror.
i was trying to play a song on piano blindfolded and ear muffed. i guess i sat down in the wrong place or something. anyways, my mom recorded. i deleted it shortly afterwards. this was when i actually did take lessons and pwned at it. now i suck =(
Gear...
Peavey 5150, Squier, Ibanez RG2EX2, Yamaha F150, Ibanez RT150, MXR noisegate
Guitar (Classical and Electric), Bass, Keyboard, Organ (sort of), Mandolin (only a few songs), and the triangle.
Quote by Hovertruck
You guys are forgetting the most important part of sounding like Alexi.
Yao Yao
Keyboard, bass, drum pads, guitar.

I also play something I like to called "Drum-guitar". It involves being to poor to afford a set of hand drums and using acoustic guitars as drums. Its actually become something very cool, I enjoy incorporating the strings or just letting them ring out for ambiance. I can get different tones on different places and using different parts of my hands and all that jazz.
I play guitar and bass but since were a musical family we won 2 organs, a drumset some dulcimers, an a violin and i know a few things on each exept the violin.
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
I've played keyboards for 6 years on and off, guitar for 2, bass from time to time, and I just started cello 2 or 3 months ago. I prefer guitar, then cello. I wanna get a harpsichord soon though. It'd make my life so much better.
In order of starting, Violin, Bass, Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar, Electric Violin , Piano, Keyboard, maybe a Sitar in the future.
Quote by guitarbreaker
In order of starting, Violin, Bass, Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar, Electric Violin , Piano, Keyboard, maybe a Sitar in the future.

I really want a sitar.
http://www.sitarsetc.com <--- great affordable sitars of good value, once I get my ass a full-time job I'll get one.
Quote by Hovertruck
You guys are forgetting the most important part of sounding like Alexi.
Yao Yao
guitar, trombone, bass, simple beats with the drums, and few piano chords is all I know
Bass, guitar, teaching myself harmonica.
I <3 bangoodcharlotte

Quote by humperdunk
one time i let my cat has cheezburger. i thought it was pretty funny.
Bass, all 4 saxes,(primaries), guitar, drums, a (very) little piano, and a few random percussion instruments...
Nope, no sig here.
i can play the guitar , bass, drums , piano and i'm pretty good with a xylophone too

And random shit like , kazoo , harmonica(kinda) bongos , some violin , and i ripp at clickers
UG's Official Stuffed Toy! Because I am so cuddly wuddly

I LOVE KENSAI
Last edited by RaNdoM-FeLiX at Feb 7, 2007,
Guitar, keyboards, african bongo, indian dholak (percussion)
Changed signature after 4 years.

Will take some time to make a new one.
I play guitar and bass

And I'm uber awesome at kazoo
Yeah I shred on kazoo.
ಥ_ಥ
i play guitar, bass, keyboard, drums and i can sing. but drums are my weakest instrument.

i was playing a gig with my old band, and one of the sticks slipped out of my hand, it bounced off the snare and hit we right between the eyes. looking back i'm lucky i wasn't blinded, but at the time it was bloody hilarious.
i paly drums, bass, guitar and i sing and growl.
I R tr00 Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - don't pm gpderek09 to join unless you are truly worthy
www.purevolume.com/mordecaiaus
Quote by xifr
There is the possibility that I may have or may or may not have gone or not gone into the danger zone.

Quote by lespaulmarshall
I love you Joel
Page 1 of 4