backfires on you, and makes it worse

i have had a hard life
and
I dont know what to do

..I dont mean to sound "emo"
but right now the only ppl i got to talk to
are ppl on my computer

Anyone good with advise??
Start by trying to get back into school. Do it online, so you have time to work. Get a job, and find a place to live.

That's what I'd do anyway.
One word dude...Guitar!

It won't judge you, it'll always be there for you.
Back to School, get a job, do your best... What else can I say...
No worries living on the street is nothing to be afraid of. If you die your life already sucked so what's the difference. If you live then you'll be worry free I suppose?
What's up?
yay! zuka's back

...I know how you feel, but you should get back in school, forget about your family, some people don't know what "family" is supposed to mean, so you don't need them
yeah i dont know i left mainly cuz i got put on meds for deprssion
and my grandma was in the hospital
..im going back to school for the last quarter
then summer school to make up everything
i failed 9th grade..i had better things to do than school....Guitar lol
Dump your girlfriend and get a job. Accept anything.
Quote by TiMaRmStRoNg101
there was once this girl
in my school
and she was like
'greenday is so punk'

and i was all
omgelitist
'fawkofffffffffff'
and punched her in the face.
cause i can do that
cause I know more about punk rock and stuff
It's hard enough making it in the world without a college degree these days, let alone a high school diploma. I suggest you get back in school, or at least get your GED, get your ass in a community college after your diploma and get yourself on your feet. You can do anything if you try hard enough.
We Rock With Our Cocks Out: UG Naked Club FTW!!

Quote by HeavenlyVirus
how many George Bushs does it take to fix the economy? -1
Quote by Siftings
yay! zuka's back

...I know how you feel, but you should get back in school, forget about your family, some people don't know what "family" is supposed to mean, so you don't need them

Thanks.
I could be nice and say get your ass in school, get a good job, and laugh in everyone's face.
But then again, this is the advice I'd usually give:

Either way, the good thing is you don't have a kid to take care of and you didn't breed. Oh the joy!
Last edited by Embodiment at Feb 7, 2007,
Quote by beetroot10
suicide?

lol hahah thats f*cked up

nah man just take a deep breath and relax, hard times pass ( just like in the song simple man by lynard skynard "problems come and they will pass") try to look at the upside of the little things and things will get better im sure of it.
My home school teacher i had said to do that (get my GED)
The future scares me..i mean you only live once, so i want to make it good
but i dont want to mess it up, cuz if i do then there will never be another chance
Sounds like you've already messed it up buddy. So fix it. GET A GED.
Quote by TiMaRmStRoNg101
there was once this girl
in my school
and she was like
'greenday is so punk'

and i was all
omgelitist
'fawkofffffffffff'
and punched her in the face.
cause i can do that
cause I know more about punk rock and stuff
School. If not highschool, a GED program.

Job. Work shitty hours if you have to. If you hate the job, leave on as peaceful of terms as you can. References will help you get better jobs in the future.

SAVE MONEY. At your age, you can afford to put half of each paycheck into savings, and still be able to afford a social life if you spend wisely.

Talk to someone. An adult you trust. Therapist. Anyone who can give you advice. School counselor.

Get into a positive routine. Don't let teenage hormones get in the way of your future. Start by either getting a job or doing school. Eventually end up in both. Work with someone and come up with a structured organizational plan, and come up with goals to help you reach the plan of applying this organization to your life. Don't dive in head first. Take steps and gradually get deeper into it. Reward yourself when you accomplish goals, but don't let them get in the way of you reaching the next one.

Repair relationships with the people closest to you. Read up on communication, listening, compromise, and positive conflict resolution. These are people colse to you, and though you may not always want to be around them, you are still close to them.

Make a five year plan. Where do you want to be in five years, and what can you do to get there? These are questions you need to ask yourself.

There are things you can do to get on track, and as time consuming and tedious they may be at times, it's not to late to get things together. A routine will teach you discipline, and discipline will teach you priorities. When you know what should be most important to you, you can figure out how to express it's importance through what you do in your life and actions.
Break up with your girlfriend, get a job, go to church, get involved in a youth group at a church.
Fender Highway One Stratocaster
Seagull S6+Cedar
Yamaha Pacifica
Epiphone Valve Special
Boss OD-3
Boss DS-1
Dunlop Jimi Hendrix Wah
Quote by beetroot10
suicide?

you have to admit, you'd be in good company...

if you're gonna be relying on pretty much yourself, which it sounds like you are, I'd first simply suggest you make it a point to do what's right to the best of your ability--it's a lot easier to stand alone against hostile opinions if you can take pride in yourself, and it's really easy to slip and do some dirt-cheap things when you feel like you're hanging by a thread.
school's been said, guitar's been said, and you seem like you had a pretty good idea of what to do from the start, so: hope things go off without a hitch, and I hope you at least get some good song ideas out of the bad stuff that does come up...sorry you got so much on your plate right now
I needja right now to look at your neighbor...cuz a lot a y'all think y'all goin' t' heaven (huh)...and y' ain't gon' go! So I need you right now t'look at your neighbor,an' say 'neighbor', say 'NEEEIIGHHH-BAH':...YOU AIN'T GOIN'!! You ain't goin'...
Last edited by *palm*`*muted* at Feb 7, 2007,
I have to agree about going to church deal, I know people may not like "getting religion thrown in there face" but it does help you get through tough times, and youth groups are always fun.
My other advice, keep going on, you never what your life will be if you cut it short, and somebody always is gonna have it worse than you. In fact, there are more than plenty of kids or teenagers or watever you prefer to be called that are in your exact situation.
Make the best of it, and go on, and you never know what could happen.
Dude. Get stuck in jail. Its rad. Free food, get sex'ed up every night, warm showers, etc.
Quote by xchiefx
sometimes, i put socks over my hands and talk to them

Quote by Blues Breaker
Australia FTW
I've been in almost the same situation as you(better in some ways, worse in others.).

Keep a positive mindset, find shit that makes you happy.

As almost everybody else has said, go back to school, if you can't, a GED(let me tell ya, you can go far on a GED and no college depending on what you do. My friend dropped out of high school, got his GED, and went on to work at some wood processing place as a deseil mechanic, makes more money than my older brother did when he was a high school diploma, college grad, honest to god paramedic.).

If you're determined enough, you can get anything done. The hardest part is getting started, and getting a positive mindset(Sorry to be sounding all "get happy!!" and all that happy horseshit, but it's true, it helps more than you think.).

If you know what you wanna do with your life, or what you think you might like doing with your life, then the road is there, you just have to drive down it.

Good luck dude, I hope everything works out for the best for you.
"Sticking Feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken"--Tyler Durden

Cufk, TisH, Sips
Quote by ibanez_player

..im going back to school for the last quarter
then summer school to make up everything
i failed 9th grade..i had better things to do than school....Guitar lol

Wrong. In this day and age if you don't even finish high school you will be miserable. No decent jobs for drop outs anymore. Even the military requires a high school diploma now, even for infantry.
Stop taking life so seriously, you're not getting out alive anyway.
Stop smokeing pot.....that should help
Quote by FriskyDrisky
haha i dunno know. like if i sh*t or fart i know they smell really bad, but I enjoy the smell. Like I'll fart on my hand and then smell my hand. I dont think thats normal though...
I thought you were reciting avril lavigne lyrics for a second..
Co-Founder of the Orange Revolution Club

-Esp/Ltd Ec-1000 w/ BKP Mules
-2-channel Titan
-Oversized Bogner 2x12 Cabinet
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-T.C. Electronic Nova Delay
-Larrivee D-03R
join the priesthood?

3 square meals, a roof over your head, an eduction and all the friends you could want.
all you have to do is never have sex again, ever.

never mind.

seriously though, the church can help out a lot of people, so i've heard. i'm not religious myself, but it'd be nice to have somewhere to go that can help you out in times of need.
Quote by beetroot10
suicide?

Oooh cold! lol

But yeah, Ibanez_player, just be grateful for the things you still got because many others like you might not be as fortunate. Just think of the things you still have and love and dedicate yourself to them...I'd say go back to school too (too early to drop out) at least make it through college, play a shit load of guitar and yeah, just do what feels right. Cheer up, life's a bitch and she's banging you hard...one day you'll learn to like it.
seriously ur a pussy
go back in school
2 more years or whatever cant hurt
2 more years and so much help for your later life
so much more opportunities
enrol..get a part time job...best advice
First, talk to your Girlfriend about yours and her problems and try to resolve this 'confusion'
Secondly, like said previously, get back in school. At 16, in this day and age, you need it.
Thirdly, what about your Mum? I mean screw the Aunites and Uncles. Your Mother should be able to help you.
Quote by iHurricaneGTR

Goats are like mushrooms.
When you shoot a duck,
I'm afraid of toasters.

Quote by Avedas
South Korea should have their Starcraft league members double as military strategists.
Quote by ibanez_player
[aunts uncles] said they hate you and to never go to them for help
You dont have a dad
You are VERY confused about your girlfriend
And Everything you try to make it better
backfires on you, and makes it worse

i have had a hard life
and
I dont know what to do

..I dont mean to sound "emo"
but right now the only ppl i got to talk to
are ppl on my computer