BrianApocalypse
Prozac Junkie
7,782 IQ
Hi guys.

I'm looking to get hold of some custom guitar picks for my band, but that would be ridiculously expensive... and I'm broke.

Therefore, I figured I'd get myself some blank picks and write the name of the band on them with a pen (which I belive is english for "sharpie")

Does anyone know where I can get a batch of blank guitar picks at a (very) low price?

50 pence for a shitty little piece of plastic is a ****ing rip off. 10 pence would be awesome.

Any insight and help appreciated.
CoolDudeMorgasm
1,668 IQ
I got no idea dude, have you googled Custom Picks? I remember there was a website where you could make your own, email it to the people and they'd make them for you.
Quote by TiMaRmStRoNg101
there was once this girl
in my school
and she was like
'greenday is so punk'

and i was all
omgelitist
'fawkofffffffffff'
and punched her in the face.
cause i can do that
cause I know more about punk rock and stuff
Dimebag22
☮ ♥ ♫
505 IQ
uh, the guitar store?? just a thought
Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day
You fritter and waste the hours in an offhand way
Kicking around on a piece of ground in your home town
Waiting for someone or something to show you the way
soul_power
UG Newbie
7,407 IQ
Ebay. Ive seen like lots of 500 blank picks on there go for about $20
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
BrianApocalypse
Prozac Junkie
7,782 IQ
Right! I have myself a nice little sampler arriving (15 for £2 is pretty ****in' decent! haha)

And if they're half decent I will nab some!
nz_matt
What about "Ghost Mutt?"
941 IQ
Surely you can find a better way to make them than just writing your band name on them? there must be some way to "stamp" what you want onto blank picks, like the picks you get in a store.
Quote by lachyray
do you reckon straight edge people ever get temped to drink alcahole,
when really want to but they know they can't so they just dont?
BrianApocalypse
Prozac Junkie
7,782 IQ
Quote by nz_matt
Surely you can find a better way to make them than just writing your band name on them? there must be some way to "stamp" what you want onto blank picks, like the picks you get in a store.

I never got to go on a school trip to a pick factory, but I think it involves some kind of hot iron, a technology surpassing the means to do oneself.

The writing comes right off in pen, but said picks are only designed to be a momento for fans.
apparellady
10 IQ
I am buying the piece of equipment to print on the picks in a couple of weeks I will do it cheap for you. email me
I do all the local bands Merch for them I want to get in to the Pics now My son plays in a band too and asked me last week about it, so in about 3 weeks I will have it, if you can wait that long, but the price will be right.
Kim
garrett5
OH SNAP!
441 IQ
I made custom picks once.

Just sharpied on the band name.

I found one the other day, it was rad (Band broke up last year)
de.sandman
i own the sand in ur eyes
912 IQ
Quote by apparellady
I am buying the piece of equipment to print on the picks in a couple of weeks I will do it cheap for you. email me
I do all the local bands Merch for them I want to get in to the Pics now My son plays in a band too and asked me last week about it, so in about 3 weeks I will have it, if you can wait that long, but the price will be right.
Kim

to the TS. man...talk about luck.
KsE

You know they rock.
Toast1337
Banananned
912 IQ
Quote by de.sandman
to the TS. man...talk about luck.

he joined februrary i wouldnt trust him ....
Quote by frankv
Tokio Hotel is probably the worst thing Germany has produced since WW2.