Don't you guys hate it when you hear a song you like on the radio and they don't tell you what it was? That happened to me earlier and it's driving me crazy. I wish I knew the name or the artist or something.... What do you guys do when you can't figure out a song's name?...
Co-Founder of the Lumpia Lovers club (PM me, jake911 , or vicd08 to join)
i agree, that's a pain.

if i can remember a line verbatim, i type it into google in quotes, which will sometimes turn up the song in a search.
like, if i google "the piper will lead us to reason" the lyrics to stairway will be among the top results.
the quotation marks are essential, because it makes it search for the phrase as a whole instead of all the words on their own.
Quote by Roger_Waters
^ wow i actually almost missed that hahaha iforgot your a genious

Don't blame us if we ever doubt you, you know we couldn't live without you.

I'm oedipus, bitch, the original balla
Bust out my 9, light up your Impala
fuck that police!
yeah i sometimes google this: "phrase of song" lyric

Something like that. or I call the radio station and ask what they played
Quote by screamingfool34
people here are idiot.
Quote by Mr_H_MASTER
the only good wahs out there are Slashs, Zacks, and Dimebags.
Quote by evan1234567
im to tired and confused to comprehend what you said.
That happens to me alot except The radio station anounces it 5 minuts before they play the song and then once I realize that the song is a I forget the name.
What you do is focus on a line in the song, especially the chorus if you can make it out.
Then go to google, type in the line you heard in the song IN QUOTES, then type +lyrics.
This will tell a search engine to look for sites that have that EXACT phrase, and a site that has lyrics. Review the lyrics that come up, if it sounds familiar, you probably found it.
Its almost a surefire way of finding a song.

EDIT: Oh, I guess other people have said this. oh well.
Quote by Hovertruck
You guys are forgetting the most important part of sounding like Alexi.
Yao Yao
hmmm... seems like eveyone has the same general idea...

Wish I could remember some lyrics though...
Co-Founder of the Lumpia Lovers club (PM me, jake911 , or vicd08 to join)
Don't you guys have digital radios - where it says what track you are listening to? You can rewind the radio and save songs as mp3 as well...

You are all so old school!
Every inside out badger has a silver lining.
Yeah, I hate when that happens.
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
Quote by iforgot539
i agree, that's a pain.

if i can remember a line verbatim, i type it into google in quotes, which will sometimes turn up the song in a search.
like, if i google "the piper will lead us to reason" the lyrics to stairway will be among the top results.
the quotation marks are essential, because it makes it search for the phrase as a whole instead of all the words on their own.

I hate when it happens too. And that's EXACTLY what I do when it happens
Note: Sorry if my grammar and/or vocabulary isn't very good, English is my 2nd language!

Quote by Resiliance
you show me yours and I'll show you mine!

If you're wondering where I've been gone, click here!
They Dont even Speak English Sometimes,and theyre Fscking English Radio Channels!

Its A Huge Pain,And the downside of googling a phrase its that when u cant get an accurate Line,You Wont Get Any Results...

They Should Be Announcing The Song Before and After they play the song...a bit of a hassle..but it takes the annoyance away...haha
No rly?

Ya rly.
Just remember the beat and rhythm of the song. Then type that in.

For example, "doo, dee doo, dee DOO, doo dee dee doo doo doo doooo, doooo dee doooo de doooo, doo dee dee doo doo doo doooo," will give you "Dying In Your Arms" by Trivium.
Quote by AngilasGuy
What you do is focus on a line in the song, especially the chorus if you can make it out.
Then go to google, type in the line you heard in the song IN QUOTES, then type +lyrics.
This will tell a search engine to look for sites that have that EXACT phrase, and a site that has lyrics. Review the lyrics that come up, if it sounds familiar, you probably found it.
Its almost a surefire way of finding a song.

EDIT: Oh, I guess other people have said this. oh well.

It's hard to do that when you're listening to the classical station. Unless it's Mozart's 'Lacrimosa' which the chorus sings at the beginning, it's pretty difficult to figure out the composer.