Can anyone give me some pointers on how to work on my vibrato during bends? should i bend and release to the original note rapidly or should i keep the string bent while doing it, where do you guys place your thumb, how do you practice it, etc..

thanks
when your bend hits the pitch you want.. jst hold it in place and shake it..
^_^
umm, i never really put any thought into it. Like when people ask how to hold a pick. Anyways, I guess nephi has a good idea. Just bend until u hit the pitch and then do regular vibrato, but probably not quite as wide. once u hit the note, just do slight vibrato and u should be able to hear it well.
Quote by screamingfool34
people here are idiot.
Quote by Mr_H_MASTER
the only good wahs out there are Slashs, Zacks, and Dimebags.
Quote by evan1234567
im to tired and confused to comprehend what you said.
hold it on the point where you reach the pitch that you want, then move your finger quickly (vibrating)
[dangit, beaten^^^]

Also when i first saw the title of the thread i thought it said something completely different, only one letter off.
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
Quote by PieceOfMind666
umm, i never really put any thought into it. Like when people ask how to hold a pick. Anyways, I guess nephi has a good idea. Just bend until u hit the pitch and then do regular vibrato, but probably not quite as wide. once u hit the note, just do slight vibrato and u should be able to hear it well.

I agree.. Not that wide.. And its gonna be a bit hard to vibrato violently on a bend.. Just.. You know.. be gentle..
^_^
lol thrasher! I didn't even think of that. And just in case alpinehigh was serious (I honestly can't tell), he's thinking of "bending ...." wait no, I can't say it. It will ruin the joke altogether. Just think of a product that a female would purchase to stimulate her sexual organs. I believe that was a damn good job of dodging noddy words
Quote by screamingfool34
people here are idiot.
Quote by Mr_H_MASTER
the only good wahs out there are Slashs, Zacks, and Dimebags.
Quote by evan1234567
im to tired and confused to comprehend what you said.