hello i have in my collection a 1970's univox strat and it has not yet been dug out for a strings through body, it just uses a floating ashtray bridge (if its called that),with no strings through body so is there a way i can fit a bigsby onto it? or is my only chance of getting a new bridge on it by getting the body dug out for a fender tremelo? thanks heaps!