Page 1 of 2
for me it's girls that are real skinny.. like paris hilton.. god she is horrible
and also girls that are smokers.. it smells so bad
Quote by HangmaN47
motorboat the clit you motorboatin' sonofabitch.
+1 with you matt.

But I don't want to come off as a jerk or anything, but fat chicks. Seriously.
Co-Founder of the Orange Revolution Club

-Esp/Ltd Ec-1000 w/ BKP Mules
-2-channel Titan
-Oversized Bogner 2x12 Cabinet
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-T.C. Electronic Nova Delay
-Larrivee D-03R
Fat Chicks with self esteem! not only do they turn me off but they are annoying! "You're fat your not meant to be happy!"
Quote by Aqua Dementia
I like to play this game where I'll see how many times I can look at a particular chicks ass or tits until I get caught.

Quote by WNxScythe
Fat chicks are different. They don't count, they aren't women.

Digitech Whammy Club!
Quote by Shredlet
Fat Chicks with self esteem! not only do they turn me off but they are annoying! "You're fat your not meant to be happy!"

lol
ಥ_ಥ

damn right.. but worse are girls that aren't fat, but complain that they are
Quote by HangmaN47
Quote by Shredlet

-2-channel Titan
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-Larrivee D-03R
Dead batteries
Quote by blynd_snyper
yes we all need answers to xboys questions hurry up goddam it

Quote by Kankuro
Damn you X-Boy!!!

Founder And Member Of The " I Don't Masturbate Club "

TURNED 18 TODAY !!! (22/02)
Quote by Shredlet

ha ha ha i agree
Quote by matt47569

guilty, sorry. but it's female prerogative to ask that question at least once in her life.
Threads about turn off's are such a turn off, seriously.

I was beating away happily to all the Pit's threads then my labido was shunned away when i came across this forsaken one.
guilty, sorry. but it's female prerogative to ask that question at least once in her life.

lol "if you think you're fat, you probably are, don't ask me"
Quote by HangmaN47
difference between once in life and everytime you see her
Quote by CodeMonk
Programming is an art form that fights back.

Quote by bob farrell

When Teenagers Crash Their Mothers Cars And Slash A Few Tires, The UG Justice Team Will Be There, And Justice . . . . . . . .Will Be Served!!!!
Actually, I agree with you on the philipinos. They're everywhere in Hawaii and quite frankly, I think I have something againts them (They're like the chavs on the islands and they always think they're black!).

Also, frizzy hair--that's quite annoying.

-2-channel Titan
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-Larrivee D-03R
whoa whoa whoa... whats with all of the fat chick haters? fat chicks need love too.... but they have to pay...
so bad.

hairy arms.

the chick i like now has em...and its the one thing that ruins her...

other than that she is damn hot. :P
O! music: Click (Youtube)

^ Click to see an acoustic arrangement of Ke$ha's 'Your Love is my Drug' - everyone's favourite song.
thing is, even when u try to fix it, like the guy with the girl with hairy arms! if you try to shave them, say, when there alseep then you get hammered for it! they even have go when you just mention it! i mean, if i had a problem, i would like someone to say sumin bout it! lol -chris-
Quote by matt47569

Yeah I know ROFL. I was started there the other day, and some kid came up and poked me, then I just like reacted normally, then he poked my friend next to me and she's like 1/3rd of my size and she's like, leave my fat alone!!!

Jesus Christ, she says it all the time.

Hmm what turns me off... Girls that backwash in my drink??? I dunno... I can't think of any good ones now...
Loud, annoying, stupid girls, girls who are really skinny, bad breath, bad feet, body odour.
Hey don't bash Filipinos, I am one, and yeah I agree some Filipinos are just really annoying, but hey all races have some people that were huge assholes.
Quote by Zeppelin08
I busted a nut because my g-string was too tight.

Quote by rexreeper99
Hendrix. he played jazz right? lol. im real bad with names.

i guess jazz could work

add me up http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/cactus/
Last edited by cactus at Feb 7, 2007,
I like Filipino's

Some of the most beautiful women i've ever seen have been filipinos.
all i gotta say about fat chicks is:

the bigger the cusion the softer the pushing

♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫

._: Gear :_.
1952 Reissue Fender Strat
1962 Reissue Fender Telecaster
Bluerock Double Neck SG
Yamaha Pacifica 112mx
Aria Electro Acoustic
Fender Deluxe 900 Amp
Various Effects
Turn offs: girls who are stupid, although it is not their fault.
girls who smoke, it is their fault
girls who think being attractive gives them the right to be a b!tch to everyone else
girls who wear too much make up
I think stupidity is kind of endearing, well maybe aloofness is a better word for what I'm thinking of.

Anyways, I also hate smoking, bad teeth, and bad hygiene in general.
Praise be unto You,
Flying Spaghetti Monster
Creator of all

Stripper factories
And beer volcanoes await
In the afterlife
RAmen
Smoking, cussing, and the "I'm better than you are" syndrome
Have you ever went to put on a pair of underwear, but there weren't any, so you started runnin around the house flailin your arms while nude?
The switch on the back of my head
if you can't be a good example
be a bad warning

Quote by aequitasveritas
lol, so i got a boner this one time and i was watching tv, so i decided to hump the little crack between the two cushions of the couch. yeah.

www.free-game-downloads.mosw.com
rancid minges, and when a girl tells you that you remind her of her boyfriend oh and let's be honest; fatties.
Bono: "Every time I clap my hands, a child in Africa dies."

Audience member: "Well, f*cking stop it then!"
Girls who are hot but when you hear then talk they're either bitches or idiots. Stupid vapid people who only base opinions of people on appearence.
Bad feet. I don't like feet at the best of times, but when they're all weird looking, keep 'em away from me. I don't like coloured nails, except on a few occasions. Natural is far better.

Bad teeth is one. I know its not entirely their fault if they have messed up teeth, but still, I'd rather stay away.

Away from physical features, women who KNOW they are hot and flaunt it turn me off. The 'I can get anyone I want' thing. Sure, think it, but don't be egotistical about it.
Quote by JamMan*
I was with a girl once who had a JET BLACK snail trail.

I cried.

did you follow it down to the slime?
if you can't be a good example
be a bad warning

Quote by aequitasveritas
lol, so i got a boner this one time and i was watching tv, so i decided to hump the little crack between the two cushions of the couch. yeah.

www.free-game-downloads.mosw.com
girls who wear too much make up

yeah when they have heaps of foundation it looks horrible.. eyeliner and stuff is okay.. but their face just looks like powdered plastic with foundation.. show some damn skin
Quote by HangmaN47
Quote by cactus
Hey don't bash Filipinos, I am one, and yeah I agree some Filipinos are just really annoying, but hey all races have some people that were huge assholes.

Yeah, I appologize for that. I learned what you said the hard way with one girl .

Filipinoes can be nice people...but over here, they just act black. Nuff said.

-2-channel Titan
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-Larrivee D-03R
Page 1 of 2