Page 1 of 2
"Bree free" deathcore.

myspace.com/depictionofamassacre
I have cancer, fight me.
YOU WON'T.
Last edited by SilentSpectacle at Feb 7, 2007,
Yeah, its actually called depiction of a massacre, as in to depict some thing, which is to describe in detail. Here's the link I love em, one of the best entry level deathcore bands out there.
Last edited by DeadxWillxRise at Feb 7, 2007,
wow, that's the shit. I would kill to go see that tour, their pic is the flyer.....oh goodness. Them, The Irish Front, Legend of a Sailor, Casket for Kings, Blood Countess, and a few others......that's AWESOME. God Damn you Arizona
That's what happens when I post a rec after not sleeping for 12 hours, hahahha.
Spell everything wrong.
I have cancer, fight me.
YOU WON'T.
Ballad of Wayne Brady is addicting. All their songs are addicting. Great band for my deathcore crave.
****in sick man, the sound of those guitars is just so gnarly, it's like getting punched in the face. I love it.
-Fender Deluxe Active P-bass (60th anniversary)
-Peavey T-40 (1982)
-Hartke HA-3500
-Aguilar GS 2x12
-GK Backline 2x10
I'm digging it.
Quote by LPIndin
our rythym guitarist made up the best rap ever. makes fun of the "milkshake song"

my breakdowns bring all the crews to the pit
and theyre like, "lets dance to this ****!"
damn right, we dance to this ****
I 2 step, windmill and spinkick.
Quote by Gymmeh
^One would figure by the username that he's the drummer in that band.

That's a god awful band name.

yep. glad you like the name dude.
Whats wrong with the name? only bad thing I can think of about it is people might get it confused with beneath the massacre which a fucking killer band. But appart from that they're the shred.
Ahaha, sorry buddy, I wasn't taking anything away from your music. I quite like it.
Just not a fan of the name, sorry..

Keep it reeeyall
Quote by Gymmeh
Ahaha, sorry buddy, I wasn't taking anything away from your music. I quite like it.
Just not a fan of the name, sorry..

Keep it reeeyall

its all good dude. glad you like the stuff
You guys should talk to The Blood Countess about their siqqqq record label
I have cancer, fight me.
YOU WON'T.
Quote by SilentSpectacle
You guys should talk to The Blood Countess about their siqqqq record label

nah. we formed the band for the purpose of having something fun to do thats as heavy as possible. not to be serious and tour europe or some shit. just to give kids somethin to jam to.
Quote by depictiondrumz
nah. we formed the band for the purpose of having something fun to do thats as heavy as possible. not to be serious and tour europe or some shit. just to give kids somethin to jam to.

You guys not touring is a shame.
You're fantastic.
Quote by MustangMan311
You guys not touring is a shame.
You're fantastic.

we maaaay do a very small mini tour, maybe like 3 or 4 shows in cali and nevda, but nothing to far out. we can't even get enough money to make shirts, so touring anywhere is a bit of a challenge
Quote by depictiondrumz

haha I understand. We're soooo far from touring Europe, i'm having a hard time booking anything out of California right now.
I have cancer, fight me.
YOU WON'T.
Quote by SilentSpectacle
haha I understand. We're soooo far from touring Europe, i'm having a hard time booking anything out of California right now.

what band are ya in?
Ben can srsly pound the double kick pedalz! Digger & Flyers is slammin'! You d00dz rule.
Tiger style.
Quote by depictiondrumz
what band are ya in?

I run Monstrosity Recordings that The Blood Countess is on.
I have cancer, fight me.
YOU WON'T.
Quote by kevinm4435
Ben can srsly pound the double kick pedalz! Digger & Flyers is slammin'! You d00dz rule.

haha thanks dude. yea if you like diggers and flyers your gonna like some of the new songs. more double bass thats faster and longer lasting fun stuff haha.
More bass-pedaling is always nice.

You guys are ****ing amazing. Can't wait to get out of Germany and see you guys live.

Where are you guys from?
Quote by Spiritual_Cramp
More bass-pedaling is always nice.

You guys are ****ing amazing. Can't wait to get out of Germany and see you guys live.

Where are you guys from?

arizona!
Quote by SilentSpectacle
when are we getting those new songs?
:]

i did the drum tracks a few days ago, the guitars and vocals are being done march 17th....and hopefully it will get mixed and mastered within a week or so after that
Where at in Arizona?

I'm moving to Oregon (Portland) in a few months, and apparently, Oregon isn't THAT far away from AZ.
Quote by Spiritual_Cramp
Where at in Arizona?

I'm moving to Oregon (Portland) in a few months, and apparently, Oregon isn't THAT far away from AZ.

Only a couple thousand miles
I have cancer, fight me.
YOU WON'T.
Quote by Spiritual_Cramp
Where at in Arizona?

just a plane and few buses out.
Not bad at all. I like the absence of reet's as well. Drummer is pretty damn good. I'll definitely be picking something up from these guys next time I have some cash.
Quote by HuckIt
My weirdest dream would have to be when I dreamed that I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...that was pretty screwed up.
Page 1 of 2