We Need A Good ol' Fender Round Up!

Hendrix Played them, Steve Ray Played them, God would play them.

Lets try and get some opinions on models and years.
I got a '05 USA Fender Strat in black with a maple neck, i changed the pickup covers, tone knobs and pickup selector switch knob to black to match the body, looks fantastic, plays fantastically well too
we talked about this in one of the stickies- it'd be a great idea to do a table along the lines of the marshall one, but we need someone who knows about them to volunteer, as it's a lot of work.

I don't know squat about fenders, unfortunately.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
I wish I had a Telecaster.

But seriously Fenders = Most versatile guitars.

And I'm seriously considering a Bassman.
Sent from my iPad.
I use the Fender 60th Anniversary Stratocaster through a Vox Wah Wah, Digitech Grunge pedal, and a Danelectro FAB Flange. It is a nice setup, you can even get a different color, I got Arctic White like Hendrix's and boy, it is the best guitar I have. Just be sure that once you get it, make sure there is no buzzing on the frets because mine did and I got it repaired there.
Ive got a custom built usa strat. American ash body, rosewood fingerboard, lace sensor usa standard pups, natrual ash finish. This guitar makes me orgasm every time i play it. Fenders FTW al the way, like clapton said 'the only electric guitar!' (he realy said that)
D-U-F-R-A-I-S

Quote by darkstar2466
WRONG.

The only reason it exists is because drugs get people fucked up, and people love getting fucked up.

I have a circa 2001 American Standard Strat. I like it. It's not my favorite guitar, but I'm working on it. I'm waiting on a set of custom single coils for it, and I have to replace the neck. I'm thinking about getting a Warmoth but clearing the replacement with Fender so I can use my serial number and get an authentic Fender logo for it. I'm not out to rip anyone off if I ever decide to sell it.
Hi, I'm Peter
See the top two items in my sig. They bring me great joy! The Strat's a 60th Anniversary, olympic white with a tortoise pick guard. The amp is Fender's direct response to Mesa/Boogie from '83. You won't find gain nearly as ballsy on any Fender outside of the brief Rivera period. Pull the mid-boost and turn up the presence, and it's thick and creamy, crunchy goodness. Point-to-point handwired and Fender's trademark crystal clear cleans, too.

I #^&*'ng love it!
You Don't Need a halfstack.

You Don't Need 100W.

Quote by jj1565
i love you slats.