Dose anyone have guitar pro 5 exercises that can help with my soloing? minor pentatonic, blues scales, and other useful scales. I just want to learn different boxes. and please some licks to help with my soloing. thanks.
Forgive my ignorance but why do the exercises have to be guitar pro 5?

Learn the notes in any given scale, as in the why the scale is formed and then just play those notes all over the fretboard. Not only will you learn the fretboard and scales better but you'll be able to come up with your own licks.
Quote by Free
Forgive my ignorance but why do the exercises have to be guitar pro 5?

Learn the notes in any given scale, as in the why the scale is formed and then just play those notes all over the fretboard. Not only will you learn the fretboard and scales better but you'll be able to come up with your own licks.

guitar pro 5 shows the whole neck. I want to learn the scales round the whole neck.. not just one box. and I need licks to keep me motivated.
Yes you should learn them all around the neck but I don't see why it has to be guitar pro that shows you.

If you take a scale, say Am pentatonic, you know the notes go A,C,D,E & G. Now you can learn a box pattern for that scale or, as you state, you can learn it all over the neck not necessarily in box or pattern form.

So as long as you know where all the notes are you come up with your own patterns.

Or you can use something other than guitar pro, like THIS

As for licks, just noodle around with those notes and you'll create your own licks. Its a lot of fun.

Good luck.
noooo muuust need guitar pro 5 penatatonic exercises and licks! their was a guy here who was giving them away.. where are you now.. ugh
Guitar pro shows you were all the notes are right on the neck.. so it whould be easier... ugh bump
Maybe, it depends what you want. I've got a bit of stuff on pentatonics, but most of it is metal-related
"Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."
Quote by the_random_hero
Maybe, it depends what you want. I've got a bit of stuff on pentatonics, but most of it is metal-related

Post. Pweese?
R E G G A E
I wouldn't mind the metal.
Originally Posted by Devon8822
No!! Stop Now, Plugging More Than One Pedal In At A Time Could Be A Disaster.... Your Guitar Will Explode And Kill Your Band.

Quote by KrustyD3mons
thanks man

^To me

My gear:
Ibanez RG370DX
Roland Cube 30
Quote by soda18
Guitar pro shows you were all the notes are right on the neck.. so it whould be easier... ugh bump

Why don't you just bookmark a page of scales...it's the same thing but it doesn't play itself...
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by the_random_hero
I just added them all to a Zip folder. Some of them came from a certain other website before it was shut down, the others I made for myself when I was starting learning scales. Enjoy.

Awesome, thanks.