Page 1 of 2
http://news.aol.com/entertainment/music/articles/_a/princes-halftime-show-imagery-questioned/20070206171909990001

Are they serious? I think it was just to make him bigger for everyone to see, because some of those seats are pretty shitty.

What do you think?
Quote by thesublime
duarte, you're a jerk.

Quote by Ollie Led Zep
Hmm...a fugly, bimbo, blonde, rich, boring, mooching, waste of blood and organs, d*ck munching, talentless, sponging c*nt in prison?

One down...
Bullshit. He's been using guitars like that since he started, and I'm sure he didn't think "In 20 years time, Ill go to the superbowl and perform so everyone thinks my guitar is my penis!"
I can't see the problem. It clearly isn't a penis, Price has always used weird guitars, and they all hang at roughly that height.
Member of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

Last.fm
Thats Prince for ya lol. He won't get in trouble since he wasnt playing the wangcaster.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
That wasn't on purpose and he won't get bad publicity on himself. Why? Because he's fucking Prince!
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
That's the music industry for you. You stand sideways while playing guitar and someone will accuse you of flashing your ****.

Honestly, when I swa the video, I didn't even consider the option of it looking anything like a penis.
Has the wangcaster ever been played live? That's one of those questions that's been burning me for a long time...

Last edited by Your Mother : Today at 03:44 PM
LOL.
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
That solo sucked.

EDIT: No way does that guitar looks like a penis. Silly people .
<Omri> I love trannys too..
Last edited by Hells_Bell at Feb 7, 2007,
People are delusional if they think a guitar looks like a penis. Honestly, the only people who would be even remotely offended by this are parents with young children, but young children are innocent enough not to pick up on the implication of the image.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Wow, you have to be pretty twisted to think that, he's just playing the guitar.
Fender Highway One Stratocaster
Seagull S6+Cedar
Yamaha Pacifica
Epiphone Valve Special
Boss OD-3
Boss DS-1
Dunlop Jimi Hendrix Wah
heh the kid with the 7 cm penis should see that, a good solution is on there for everyone.
Wise Man Says: The guitar is obviously female, she's got hips, breasts... and a hole.
UG's Flamenco Club
Taken from the article:

"For decades, the electric guitar, by nature, has been considered phallic. From Jimi Hendrix's sensual 6-string swagger to Eddie Van Halen's masturbatory soloing, the guitar has often been thought an extension of a male player's sexuality."

Hey nobody let me in on that one!! I'm gonna have to get a bigger guitar.
We're only strays.
Quote by Martyr's Prayer

"For decades, the electric guitar, by nature, has been considered phallic. From Jimi Hendrix's sensual 6-string swagger to Eddie Van Halen's masturbatory soloing, the guitar has often been thought an extension of a male player's sexuality."

Umm I'm gonna start playing bass.
I ****ing hate what the world's coming too. I thot in a couple scenes it looked like a devil tail behind the curtain. thot it was kind of cool. I don't think prince should sing tho, he kinda stinks at that, but thats my opinion.
Free your mind
Quote by Martyr's Prayer

Hey nobody let me in on that one!! I'm gonna have to get a bigger guitar.

Semi-hollows FTW!
Quote by BearWithAGun
I've only known one man to use such a gun, and I believe I've killed him two times
Quote by gazzoo
^^ I never tought I'd be sigged...

^ That's also a good sig quote.
Free your mind
Quote by gazzoo
^^ I never tought I'd be sigged...

Now you're a man.

Anybody watch the youtube video? Theres one moment when he does a slide and it does look like hes jerking the guitar neck off. I chuckled!
We're only strays.
HAHAHA.. i was thinking the same thing when i saw the halftime show.."i wonder if prince was trying to make his guitar look like a penis...."

...but i thought i was just being perverted
Quote by Smokey Amp
People are delusional if they think a guitar looks like a penis. Honestly, the only people who would be even remotely offended by this are parents with young children, but young children are innocent enough not to pick up on the implication of the image.

Wow, anyone ever tell you that you seem really intelligent? How old are ya, Smokey?
[quote="'-[NiL"]-']Wow, anyone ever tell you that you seem really intelligent? How old are ya, Smokey?

I'm 19.

Thanks for the compliment.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
I think thats total bullshit. He didnt even remain in that pose for that long, he was turning his body and just doing the general movements of someone rocking the guitar.

These ****ing people just choose what they want to see and then bitch.

Politically Correct Mother Fers, Damn I'm pissed now
prince is awesome
Quote by AdayTripper
I don't want to ****ing be known as the guy who **** himself while his whole family came over. It just happened.

Quote by SonOfOsiris
how far would you go with a boy/girl to be able to say to someone "Im am not a virgin!"

????
Maybe next year they should have some guy reading scripture instead of music, then we won't have to read about the questionable content of the super bowl halftime show.....
Why do people have homo-erotic thoughts about anything that hangs at roughly waist height?
Would you die for Dethklok? I know I would. PM me... If you've got the balls.
Quote by Eric 666
semi hollow baritone 7-string guitar/bass FTW!

Sitar for the win.

EDIT: On topic, that is ridiculous. In that picture he does look like he's taking a dump, though.
For these things give thanks at nightfall:The day gone, a guttered torch,A sword tested, the troth of a maid,Ice crossed, ale drunk.-The Hávamál
Last edited by MuffinMan at Feb 7, 2007,
Page 1 of 2