England play Spain tonight at 8 in a friendly, any predictions?
Last time they played each other England lost 1-0 and there were many fouls, racist chants (from Spain) and other bad tempered incidents.
Last edited by kidsilcon at Feb 7, 2007,
We always seem to win the games that don't matter...
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
England will lose 3 - 1
Quote by GodofGuitar1991
you are a real guitarist when you are not ashamed about masturbating to musicians friend magazine.
Go Spain Go Spain!! :d:d:d:d:d:d

Now england rugby seems to back on form, so oyu have a chance in that sporting section! But ireland will still beat you! rugby>football!
Gear:
Wasburn x-40w/floyd roseOFR
Swineshead venom+warthog pups
Kustom 100 wt quad DFX,Boss MT-2,Ibanez TS-7
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Post a naked picture of yourself with your guitar to join.
Quote by ianl
whos playing for england?

I know Woodgate and Dyer are aswell as new keeper Ben Foster but Hardgreves and terry arn't playing.
england team is apparently gonna be
foster
neville-ferdinand-woodgate-P.Neville
Carrick
Wright-Phillips-Gerrard-Dyer-Lampard
Crouch
havent heard much about spain cept morientes is starting instead of torres.
I say 2-1 to Spain
Quote by x0rsist
Go Spain Go Spain!! :d:d:d:d:d:d

Now england rugby seems to back on form, so oyu have a chance in that sporting section! But ireland will still beat you! rugby>football!

The only thing Irish people are good at beating are their wives.

Last edited by Smokey Amp at Feb 7, 2007,
England.. 2-1. Yeah.

In rubgy, we'll win that too. We r t3h shit. If I'm wrong, I'll publicly allow.. *thinks of someone cool* Yakult or unplugtheradio or someone to spank me and sit on my face.

You can hold me to that.
My name is Marc! Silly username.
with Villa in our team i think he will score, Still i think they re gonna tie the game. Both teams are in bad shape with bad results lately.
England are playing at awful, i do believe Crouch is upfront on his own? we're gonna get owned, as much as i want us to win.
Quote by wiggyisgreat
England are playing at awful, i do believe Crouch is upfront on his own?

I honestly have no idea why he's even still in the team...

crouch is the best player ever! it should be him, walcott and les ferdinand up front, then wed win for sure!
Quote by Smokey Amp

He's in the team because he's so big he'll step on anyone who tries to get him off the team.
Quote by GodofGuitar1991
you are a real guitarist when you are not ashamed about masturbating to musicians friend magazine.
well personally i want spain to win but thats a natural thing
i do however think it shall either be 0-0 or maybe 1-1, crouch on his own is risky and foster in goal, well he needs to play well
and to whoever said about morientes, he still plays? i thought he quit after liverpool
and to NemesisX, nu-uh, Scotland will win nah england probably will with the 6 nations, if only the football team were as good as the rugby
Quote by Smokey Amp

He's not THAT bad....... But if he is upfront on his own then we're not gonna score... he needs someone to support him, hes just not a lone striker
morientes is doing really well in valencia. 9 goals and he doesnt start. With Villa. dangerous couple
Quote by goth clash
He's in the team because he's so big he'll step on anyone who tries to get him off the team.

...and break his lanky legs in the process.

2-1 to England, maybe.
PSN: Shibuib
Steam: Drag_on88rr@hotmail.com
add me

Elvis Presley aint got no soul, Chuck Berry is rock and roll.

日本語をシグに入れるのは馬鹿やキザ野郎のする事だぜ。
Quote by Smokey Amp

o rly!?! jus wait till they meet!we'll get o driscoll to charge down a wilkinson kick( as good as wilkinson is, i mean that scotland game! wow!) and hoof it on though and take advantage from there! lol but really it will be wel matched!

As for englnad tonight...ahaha sorry Spain will kick their ass!1! even though we managed to kick their ass last year 3-2, and seeing we are northern ireland and are generally thought of to be crap at footie, one would say "are spain really at their best at the moment?" but again that may have been a one off bad performance. it will be interesting to see if crouch can cope out front on his own...if he can even get the ballthat much. i heard someone say he is on his own? is that not a bad move by the england coach?
Gear:
Quote by Smokey Amp

And England at football. And Spain at football.

Lets All Goto Mars: The I The FLAMING LIPS Club
We'll lose as long as they leave Crouch up front on his own.
That mans the greatest waste of space since Tom Morello.
Take him off and put up a decent strike force and we could win, until then I see a 2-0 to Spain.
Quote by Smokey Amp
Quote by gunner_011
wat song is it lol satriani??

Don't disgrace Satriani like that.
Quote by daft

Uh hu, that's why they qualify for the World Cup every time...

Quote by daft

Well said fellow irishman!
Gear:
Disapointed by England's poor display, why does Steve Mclaren think Crouch is good enough to play every game, the ref was a bit harsh by some of Crouchs fouls though.
Argh! That was a pretty poor performance, mainly due to the fact Dyer was awful and Lampard barely made any of the great runs and passes he does at Chelsea. Crouch was unlucky with the ref but i cannot understand why Dyer stayed on for the whole game he was so bad.
My Gear:
Epiphone SG
Vintage SG
Stagg Strat (With replaced hardware and a Duncan Invader )
Hohner Strat
No name Acoustic
Jim Dunlop Crybaby
Boss MT-2
Boss DS-1
Roland Cube 60
Wires and patch cords and stuff..
People still hate Crouch?

He's better than most of the shit we have in this country.
I don't hate crouch, he is an okay footballer but he makes too many mistakes gives away freekicks and misses most of his shots aswell as missing most of his headers and with him being so tall you wouldnt think that would happen, Wayne Rooney and Jermain Defoe should play instead of crouch on his own.
The problem is england are too flat. Figure out rooney and the long ball to crouch they have nothing in the last third. GET AARRON LENNON IN THE TEAM.
You gonna bark all day little doggie?
What are all you Northern Islanders so happy about? We were talking about Ireland, not the countries England own...I mean Britain

Dier (deliberate) played, no wonder we lost.

Nice to see Ben Foster playing though, brilliant keeper