hey, the greatest thing ever has happened to my family. My uncle is producing/engineering John McLaughlin's next album!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They've been friends for a while but this is a new level. Thus, my dad got to meet John and go to his house for a cup of tea. And John promised that when he's in london next he'll come by our house. (Shit!! THE John McLaughlin is coming to my house!!!) My dad got to hear parts of songs which have just been written and still on John's computer (he uses Logic Audio Pro) and he's going to his house for dinner on saturday, where John promised to get a cake to celebrate my birthday (its my 18th on friday). I think i'm gonna go crazy.
Quote by SuburbanCowboy
holy shit indeed...

Hide a camera somewhere and get him to play some of his new stuff for you. Then post it here

QFT

Picz or it ddnt happn!
Quote by Resiliance
I'm more of a hermafrodite guy.

Quote by apocalypse13
Lolz

/ultimatesin = genius]

[/really super obvious]

Original creator of the Resi Signal(s)
Only old shred forum regs get it

Some MP3's from me.

My Videos

Click for awesomeness
wow. possibly the best guitarist in history is coming to your house...holy shit your lucky.
Wow, that's great for you!

Keep us updated on what happens.
My Guitar
>Ibanez RG7620 (7 string)

Originally Posted by Outside Octaves
... ah, the bliss of ignorience!
Doode !!! VIDS or it didn't happen !!!
Tone is all ...... well probably 75%, in your fingers.
The rest depends on your wallet's thickness !!

Keep the faith, baby!!
damn !!! u lucky bastard , i would kill to see him :p
Quote by Jimi Hendrix
The Blues Is Easy To Play But Hard To Feel.

Quote by Chris Impellitteri
I Promise That My Solos Will Only Get Faster.
[Practice Makes Perfect][Hell Yeah]
Industrial Zen was a pretty cool album. When does he plan to finish this new thing?
"Physics is like sex. Sure, it may give some practical results, but that's not why we do it." - Richard Feynman
Doesn't matter....

TS will copy the record tracks and post'em here in UG.....
Tone is all ...... well probably 75%, in your fingers.
The rest depends on your wallet's thickness !!

Keep the faith, baby!!
I know, guys! I couldnt believe it myself. The details are:

He's actually in India at the moment. That's where he's making the album (I'm of indian origin btw) so he's got a house in Chennai (South India) and he's spending the next 4 months there. And my dad's on a work trip there at the moment but since he was there he got to meet the great John Mclaughlin! I'm going to India in April for a holiday so I'll meet him then. He plans on coming to the UK after June so he when he comes by London he's promised to come over home then.
quick, where do you live!
Quote by beadhangingOne
There is no music but metal and muhammad is its prophet.
In b4 Resi.
              ┌────────────┐
            |  Jet fuel     |
            |  Can't melt    |
            |  Steel Beams  |
            └─────┰──────┘

your father had tea with john mcglaughlin eh??tell us, does the man love crumpets as well?
Quote by Godly Moose
In b4 Resi.

Nah, just didn't post, doesn't interest me that much
He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt.
He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would fully suffice.

Remember: A prudent question is one half of wisdom.

Click.
Ask him to come over to Bangalore maybe.
All the best anyway, and we want pics.
"Physics is like sex. Sure, it may give some practical results, but that's not why we do it." - Richard Feynman
Quote by Resiliance
Nah, just didn't post, doesn't interest me that much

┌────────────┐
            |  Jet fuel     |
            |  Can't melt    |
            |  Steel Beams  |
            └─────┰──────┘

Ugh I hate you now!

But seriously, you are one lucky bastard! I think that will definitely be a moment to remember! I hope you have lots of fun!
DANNY

Quote by kevinm4435 to some guy
hey d00d i herd u dont like shred u r a genius 4 thinkin dat. all shred is fukin lame wit no soul u no wat im sayin??