hi,im wondering what would be the best ibanez for me,i like NEO CLASSICAL,heavy metal,blues,hard rock,and am looking for a IBANEZ (i like those)that would be suitable,i know it would be hard for playing soft music to heavy,but surely theres at least one,and remember neo classical is a must.

i when i say neo classical i mean like steve vai,joe satriani,and/or yngwie malmsteen.

THANKS!
Last edited by Thetabifier at Feb 7, 2007,
Ibanez RG1570, RG2550, RG1527, RGT220...the list goes on and on and on...

Hey guys! I just started playing electric guitar should I get a Gabson Lay Pall or a Femdor Startokaster. I like the picks on the gabsons but i like how sweet femdors look. Beforre i get a gabson what company makes them?
Check out the S Series. I got a s 520 EX and I love it to death. I've played a lot of guitars and the S series neck is unbelievable along with the best floating trem out on the market right now.

You can also check out the RG prestige series, but honestly look into a S series. The mahogany bodies really give you a nice deep tone.
S1520 works for me of all the guitars i own, this one has always been the sweetest. Have a Fred in the bridge and paf pro in the neck.
What would be the best ibanez for modern/soft rock and alternative???
What is your budget? I mean we can recommend you anything...

I think an RG would be your best bet? RG5xx/7xx and upwards, and if you have any cash leftover you can purchase new pickups to complement your nice guitar.