Yeah, I really have no clue what to classify this as. They have Hardcore influences as well as Sludge and whatnot. I like em though.

http://www.myspace.com/kylesa
Quote by LPIndin
our rythym guitarist made up the best rap ever. makes fun of the "milkshake song"

my breakdowns bring all the crews to the pit
and theyre like, "lets dance to this ****!"
damn right, we dance to this ****
I 2 step, windmill and spinkick.
Yeah good band from what I've heard from them, but I know very little about them. You started a lot of threads recently!
saw em with btbam like 4 or 5 years ago, i didnt like em then

but now since im into that stuff, shit rules
Saw them tonight. ****ing amazing. I saw 19 other bands and they were in the top 3.
I have cancer, fight me.
YOU WON'T.
I saw them last December and it was interesting, not my cup of tea, but a good band. They came through San Antonio last week, but I didn't go see them.
Very different. I like. Good find as always.
Quote by JobForACowboy
um, yes it is.

sry if you havent heard of it, death metal bands that wear girl jeans = emodeath
*Uber bump*

Awesome band, love the stoner/sludge stuff. The chick vocalist is my favorite. Only got Time Will Fuse Its Worth and the split cd, gotta pick up more soon.
saw them a long ass time ago with genghis tron. the two drummers aspect is amazing to watch.
Quote by J Lock
Good.
Cause if not, we'd peer pressure you till you cried.
Then we'd bro-rape you.

Their not Hardcore try talking about them in modern rock or metal

they are stoner rock BTW
and a good stoner rock band at that
Guitars
Gretsch corvette
Epiphone SG special

Effects
RP350
big muff pi
crybaby wah
RC-2 loop station

Amps
Spider II 15W
Bugera 333XL 212
I played with these guys when I played with Genghis Tron. They were cool dudes. They're pretty good too.
I play guitar
Quote by outlaw metaler
Their not Hardcore try talking about them in modern rock or metal

they are stoner rock BTW
and a good stoner rock band at that

They got the stoner rock element but they're definatly influneced by (if not based in) hardcore. I didn't know they had two drummers til just now though, that's mad cool.