Hi there..

About a week ago I posted a thread like this before in which I asked some good German speaking people to take the mistakes out of a German letter I wrote. I gave it to my teacher and it was good, thanks alot for that! Now my friend has got the same issue, her letter is probably full of spelling and grammar mistakes which won't give a good grade ofcourse and the grade is very important!
So could you please copy this letter, take the errors out of it and paste it in a post here please?

Hallo Ingrid,
Wie geht‘s dir? Mir geht‘s prima.
Und wie geht’s dir Familie?
Ich gehe in der Sommerferien zum Berlin mit meine Familie.
Und wir bleiben zwei Wochen, von 12 Juli bis 26 Juli.
Ich wohlte gerne jetzt al Ferienpläne machen dan weiße ich bestimmt das du noch keine pläne hast, und dast du noch nicht mit andere Freunden hast vereinbart.
Vielleich können wir einmal ins Kino oder in die Disco gehen?
Wann gehst du meistens aus? Ich meistens auf Samstagabend aber wir können auch ein andere abend gehen. Mein bruter geht dan auch mit. Aber das ist keine Problem er ist ein fröliche Person und er ist sehr komisch.
Ich gehe auch nach einen modernes Theather mit meinen Eltern.
Und ich gehe auch nach ein Konzert wenn ich zuruck in Holland bin, das Konzert is von The Strokes mein Lieblings band.
Ich hoffe, daß du bald auf meinen Brief reagieren wirst.

Thank you very very much in advance!
Ich bin kosten mein laz0r! SHOOPEN DAS WOOPEN!
Axe FX 2
Matrix GT1000FX
Mesa 4x12
Behringer FCB1010
Can your friend not do her own German work, instead of getting you to ask UG to do it for her? I manage fine with both French and german, your friend can manage fine with German, I'm sure, providing she listen in her lessons. It's not as though your teacher will go insane and stab her if it's not perfect.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Quote by La Qotsa

GELOLZORZEN
Looks like there's quite alot of mistakes there, and i'm far too lazy to help
I'm in Atheneum 5 with N&G, so I only have Duits 2. I don't remember much about the "naamvallen" 'n' stuff.
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)
Quote by Zakk_Wylde001
Ahhh, the helping hand of UG

Dinky, check me out, I manage with French, Spanish AND German.
Axe FX 2
Matrix GT1000FX
Mesa 4x12
Behringer FCB1010
Empff, my friend is honestly really bad at German and the deadline of handing this letter to the teacher is tommorrow and it has to be a good grade otherwise she will have to repeat this year. I would love to help her but I suck bigtime at German too... so we figured we asked some nice German people on UG .
And yeah yeah, I know you guys must be great at German, really awesome for you but please just take the errors out of it. I'm sure that if you're really that good it won't be that much trouble at all.
Quote by Cizzie
Empff, my friend is honestly really bad at German and the deadline of handing this letter to the teacher is tommorrow and it has to be a good grade otherwise she will have to repeat this year. I would love to help her but I suck bigtime at German too... so we figured we asked some nice German people on UG .
And yeah yeah, I know you guys must be great at German, really awesome for you but please just take the errors out of it. I'm sure that if you're really that good it won't be that much trouble at all.

I'd really like to know how you've kept so calm, not only is there the danger of your friend being held back a year, but you're having to deal with the Pit Populace and posts such as:

Quote by La Qotsa

Cizzie, you deserve a patience medal
Hallo Ingrid,
Wie geht‘s dir? Mir geht‘s prima.
Und wie geht’s deiner Familie?
Ich gehe in der Sommerferien nach Berlin mit meiner Familie.
Wir bleiben zwei Wochen, vom 12 Juli bis zum 26 Juli.
Ich wollte gerne jetzt alle Ferienpläne machen, denn ich weiß dass du bestimmt das du noch keine pläne hast, und dass du dich noch nicht mit anderen Freunden Plaene gemacht hast.
Vielleich können wir mal ins Kino oder in die Disco gehen?
Wann gehst du meistens aus? Ich gehe meistens am Samstagabend aus, aber wir können auch an einem anderen Abend gehen. Mein Bruder geht dann auch mit. Aber das ist kein Problem: Er ist ein fröliche Person und ist sehr witzig.
Ich gehe auch in einem modernen Theather mit meinen Eltern.
Und ich gehe zu einem Konzert wenn ich wieder in Holland bin, das Konzert ist von The Strokes. Sie sind meine Lieblingsband.
Ich hoffe, daß du bald auf meinen Brief antworten wirst.

GODDAMN SHIT THE BED, THAT IS HORRIBLE GRAMMAR YOUR FRIEND HAS!

EDIT: If you ever need help again, just ask. trust me, it's pretty much all right.
Last edited by CoreysMonster at Feb 7, 2007,
Aaah there you are Corey, I was hoping you would show up!
My teacher was really proud of your.. erm.. my letter !

Thanks a bunch.

And lol at the patience medal thingy .

Edit: My friend wanted me to tell you that she loves you and is so happy that she could cry.
Last edited by Cizzie at Feb 7, 2007,
Quote by Cizzie

Well, if it's a case of repeating a year I guess it's okay
The worst I get is meeting the deadline for all coursework to be handed in, else it wont go to the exam board and our grades will go down. Which I managed to get done yesterday, for this Friday. Whew.

-Matthew Arnold

Quote by Dinkydaisy
Well, if it's a case of repeating a year I guess it's okay
The worst I get is meeting the deadline for all coursework to be handed in, else it wont go to the exam board and our grades will go down. Which I managed to get done yesterday, for this Friday. Whew.

Assuming you're in Y11, doing GCSE's and are in the UK somewhere:

You don't really have to hand the coursework in until the end of the year (well, when the exams are) because that's when it's moderated by the exam board fully. Hence why all my coursework was handed in near Easter time
Quote by CoreysMonster
are you a guy or a girl? I can't tell.

Girl, so is my friend.
if you were a guy I would serioiusly be tempted to make your friend fail.
cuz her grammar is just so fsking bad.

But since you're girls I'll lay off.

But only if you post n00dz. (just kidding)

No, really, post n00dz.
Quote by Zakk_Wylde001
Assuming you're in Y11, doing GCSE's and are in the UK somewhere:

You don't really have to hand the coursework in until the end of the year (well, when the exams are) because that's when it's moderated by the exam board fully. Hence why all my coursework was handed in near Easter time

It's strange, because we're under constant pressure to get all our work done for Friday, when I've asked people from other schools and they don't have to, which I find strange. Perhaps they're lying to us

-Matthew Arnold

Quote by Dinkydaisy
It's strange, because we're under constant pressure to get all our work done for Friday, when I've asked people from other schools and they don't have to, which I find strange. Perhaps they're lying to us

Ya think?

It's just less pressure on them to mark it if it's handed in sooner, hence why they want it all in soon. It's not sent off to the exam board til the end of the year, so the sooner they get it handed in, the more time they have to mark it.

Teachers are cunning like that
Quote by Dinkydaisy
Perhaps they're lying to us

They always do, the rats.
Quote by La Qotsa

Ehehee

Love those Germans
hue
Quote by Zakk_Wylde001
Ya think?

It's just less pressure on them to mark it if it's handed in sooner, hence why they want it all in soon. It's not sent off to the exam board til the end of the year, so the sooner they get it handed in, the more time they have to mark it.

Teachers are cunning like that

I'm gonna confront my form tutor tomorrow, and she'll be all 'Course not Hannah' and I'll be all 'Yes it is, bitch!' and drop kick her in the face.

-Matthew Arnold