im in the U.K (lincolnshire) im like waiting fo rit too snow loads tonight as thats what has been sed on tv, although im looking out my window right now an di can hardly see any clouds?

whats happening where you are?
I'm looking out the window and all I see is black. It's 7:30pm mate!

But yeah there should be plenty of the white stuff.
I already made a thread on this. Please search.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Well, it's forecast snow (Sheffield, Yorkshire) and it's pretty ****in' cold and it's VERY cloudy, but no sign of snow yet, hope it does though. It would give me an excuse not to be in college, hence not to hand in my UCAS work I haven't done.
the only place in th whole of the UK where it isnt suppsed to be knee deep snow is around glasgow

man, its the coldest place out th poles and it doesnt snow, wtf is with that
Quote by Zangetsu 101
Girl (Ned/chav) annoying me on the bus.

Me "Have you ever bled out your arse-hole?"

Her: Facial expression was priceless - "What??! Noo!"

Me: "Well if you want to keep it that way, **** off."

She then turned away and whimpered.
I bet there won't be any. I'm in Bristol and they just made a huge fuss about it on the local news.
Quote by Liberation
Every time I see your avatar I want to slit your neck with a butterknife. Goddamn Pingu.
I live in newcaslte and it snowed a bit through the night, not a lot though
but it's forcast to snow about 6 inches tonight so i'm hopeful
Down in Gosport, near the Isle of Wight tis slightly cloudy and just a touch above 2 degrees, i think.
"Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow"
there is NEVER snow in cardiff

even when EVERWHERE ELSE in the UK is COVERED in snow cardiff is just as grey and boring as ever

if there is snow on the ground tommoroww ill be surprised
Apparantly there will be snow in London >.<....I don't have a coat and I have a bad cold...This is gonna be painful tomorrow morning.
Quote by GodofGuitar1991
you are a real guitarist when you are not ashamed about masturbating to musicians friend magazine.
Quote by loonyguitarist
I bet there won't be any. I'm in Bristol and they just made a huge fuss about it on the local news.

I'm an honourary bristolian, what part of bristol do you live in?
my mum and dad are going insane bulk buying cans of soup and crap like that. as if were going to get snowed in in the middle of warwickshire lol

where the rest of you guys are from up north yeah maybe but there's not a chance down here. the last time we had any snow that was worth mentioning was about 2 or 3 years ago. there was some last week or the week before but when it only settles for less than a day, you can hardly say anything about that can you. my mum and dad had to get my nephew as sledge coz my sis thinks he's going to be having the day off lol
Quote by MastaBassist10
And if not, I can make some for you guys.

I just knew someone would do that...

btw it's incredibly icy here now in the south east.
It's cold here but not snowing. I'm off to France skiing in two days anyway so meh.
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
It's quite bad where i am.
Half our school was snowed in.
Not fair.
._.
I was made to go to school.
liverpool sucks for snow. if the snow comes over from the east it gets caught by the pennines, if it comes from the south then wales decides to nick it, if it comes from the north then it's usually been dumped over scotland before it gets here, and if it comes from the west then ireland gets it all. the only way snow gets to our city is if it blows up or down over the sea, then turns and follows the river mersey up, which almost never happens...

/longing-for-snow-rant
Quote by Felkara
Dude, you just made the most intelligent post in this entire thread. Congrats.
right now it's like...-25 and sunny. and theres like 2 feet of snow.

If only closed minds came with closed mouths...
Quote by DR_SH
my mum and dad are going insane bulk buying cans of soup and crap like that. as if were going to get snowed in in the middle of warwickshire lol

where the rest of you guys are from up north yeah maybe but there's not a chance down here. the last time we had any snow that was worth mentioning was about 2 or 3 years ago. there was some last week or the week before but when it only settles for less than a day, you can hardly say anything about that can you. my mum and dad had to get my nephew as sledge coz my sis thinks he's going to be having the day off lol

nope, the band of snow is drifting through the south. North is gonna have less snow. I was looking on BBC weather and my town was the last one in yorkshire to drop below 0 tonight.

edit: anyone wanna start a yorkshire or northerners club?
Quote by mh400nt
Theres rats running around outside my window, one of them has an apple, he looks very happy about this.

Quote by Oblivion_Rps
Oh ****

Aaaah well. It gives me an excuse to rape.

Quote by Jaymz_515
Bunnywunnywabbitywoos.
It's snowing where I am, it's gotten heavier but it's not very deep. Yet. West Midlands, by the way. I'm hoping it doesn't continue until tomorrow, I want to go to school. I've been looking forward to Friday all week
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Quote by Softmod
:O What's happening on Friday?

It's the school valentines day and MUFTI!

We have an assembly for Valentines which is made up of ugly people getting joke cards, and laughing at shitty poems people have written. And you have to remember that my school has an awful uniform, and in the five years I've been there only been able to wear my own clothes a handleful of times, when the shcool down the road gets them every half term.

I'm easily exciteable.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Quote by Dinkydaisy
It's the school valentines day and MUFTI!

We have an assembly for Valentines which is made up of ugly people getting joke cards, and laughing at shitty poems people have written. And you have to remember that my school has an awful uniform, and in the five years I've been there only been able to wear my own clothes a handleful of times, when the shcool down the road gets them every half term.

I'm easily exciteable.

Are you a virgin?

Wow, we finally have some thick snow!

Its a shame that after god knows how many years in school, waiting for a day like this (snowday) it doesnt come, 7 months after I leave education and get a full-time job it decides to have a snow day.....what a load of shite.

But it does make everything seem alot prettier
My afternoon class at uni was cancelled. I honestly don't know why because it's not exactly a blizzard out there. Not only that but my girlfriend is on her way to mine on the train which no doubt will be trudging along due to the conditions.

Oh well, I get the afternoon off at least
Official member of the "UG Senior Citizens Club For People Over 21"
Official member of the "UG Fat Chicks Appreciation Club" (Yeah, no one will probably follow...)

Quote by chilyjohn
im in the U.K (lincolnshire) im like waiting fo rit too snow loads tonight as thats what has been sed on tv, although im looking out my window right now an di can hardly see any clouds?

whats happening where you are?

whayyyyy me 2 =)
Ibanez S470
Boss ME-50...
Some old amp...